Wednesday, December 3, 2014

CTMH Stamp Sale - Check out the details below


Hello friends!  CTMH is having a fabulous sale for the month of December; just in time to buy all your crafting friends and yourself a wonderful Christmas gift.  It is the gift that keeps on giving!  Purchase $50 of any items you want from either the Seasonal Expressions I book or the Annual Inspirations Idea Book and receive any of the C or D size stamp sets for only $10 each.  There is no limit to how many you buy once you make the $50 purchase.  While Supplies last do not count towards your $50 purchase.Sale items do not count towards your qualified purchase; as they are already drastically reduced.

Also, CTMH is giving away free Idea books for the month of December.  You will find them at the bottom of your cart page.  You will need to add them to your cart if you want one or both. Both the Seasonal Expressions I and the Annual Inspirations Idea Book are free for December only.  I am not sure if you can have both or not; but be sure to try adding both to see if it works.  It worked when I did it on a fake order.

Give your Christmas Wish list to your husband or family member and ask them to purchase the items you want as your Christmas gift.  Help them out by giving them ideas for your Christmas.  Wouldn't you love to have CTMH products for Christmas rather than items you really don't want or need?  Suggestions are a great idea to get the products you love.






Also, CTMH is giving away a free Idea book for the month of December; (subject to change). You will find both of them at the bottom of your cart page.  Be sure it says "FREE" and then choose the one you want and add it to your cart. I think it will allow you to choose both; but not sure.  Choose between the Seasonal Expressions I and the Annual Inspirations Idea Book free for December only.  If you already have both of them;  then go ahead and get one free and give to a friend/co-worker to enjoy.






I would love to have you on my team.  You can choose between either the New Cardmakers Consultant Kit or the New Scrapbooker's Consultant Kit.  For More Information; click here or on the "Join The Fun" Tab at the top of the page.

CTMH Cardmaker's New Consultant Kit


                    CTMH Scrapbooker's New Consultant Kit







I really appreciate you visiting my blog today; and I love all of your loving comments.  I would love to have more followers.  Please include your blog address so that I can follow your blog as well.   I love sharing my creations with you.  Call, text or email me if you have any questions or requests.  Have a fabulous week!  Hope to see you again soon!

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria