Saturday, March 9, 2024

Thinking of You Gatefold Card Using CTMH Card Kit

Hello friends!  It is sunny and nice here in Southern CA. I hope you have great weather where you are; and find time to enjoy yourself this week.

I created 30 cards for my sister, Alice and this was one of them.  I made this from a CTMH Cut Above Card kit; but it looks like it is sold out now.  There is only one set on another card kit left in clearance, that I also bought and haven't used yet.  It is under Clearance if you are interested.  The 2nd set includes products to create 24 cards with 12 different designs.  Click that link to see if it is still available.  It is a nice way to create quick and easy cards.

I did change this card from the original.  I added the extra scallop behind the one with Thinking of you and the butterflies and I added shimmer trim on both edges of the card base.

  

CTMH Thinking of You Gatefold Card

Using CTMH Cut Above Card Kit CHC4232 (retired)

A different Cut Above Card kit was still available CHC4231




Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Large scallop - CTMH Scalloped Circle frame Z4636 (retired)
Smaller scallop with sentiment and butterflies (CTMH Cut Above Card Kit CHC4232 (Jan - April) (retired)
Heart inside - CTMH hearts (retired)
Frame inside - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles

Cardstock - CTMH Mulberry and Mulberry light side
Gatefold Card Base, sentiment outside with scallop on frontCTMH Cut Above Card Kit CHC4232 (Jan - April)
Sentiment inside - CTMH You Mean The World To Me B1467 (retired)
Ink - Black comes in card kit
Shimmer Trim - CTMH Mist Z4661 (retired)
Bling - Ki Gems


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
   Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Saturday)           
 Pattie's Creations Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)   (Friday)
DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day) (Thursday)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG/option (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
                   Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (3 of 8)  (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)



Available with or without Thin Cuts.  See both photos below.

March SOTM without Thin Cuts S2403




Currently Out of Stock; but will be restocked March 2024



CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

5 comments:

  1. wonderful colours and design . Thank you for sharing on 613 Avenue Create. Chris Schroeder, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice gatefold card, Gloria! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria