Saturday, March 30, 2024

Birthday Slimline Card Using CTMH Make It From The Heart

Hello friends!  Sorry I haven't posted the past 2 weeks.  I have been having horrible migraines for over a month; and haven't felt up to crafting or posting.  I hope I have time soon.

For those who didn't see my previous posts; CTMH is closing their doors and the last day to order products from my CTMH website is April 30, 2024.  I am having a hard time with CTMH closing.  I feel like I am losing a big part of my life; and grieving that loss.  I have also been ordering the products I might need in the coming years.  I am also spoiled with the double sided colored cardstock; which is on sale this month only.  It cuts easily in my Cricut; so I stocked up.  Lol!

I love the CTMH Make It From the Heart books and had fun creating a couple slimlines, using the patterns in Volume 6. Some products may be out of stock; but it shows on my CTMH website which items are expected in April and which ones have retired.     

CTMH Birthday Card

Using CTMH Make It From The Heart Volume 6- 9048





Inside Card

Using CTMH "Its Your Birthday" Stamp & Thin Cuts CC9237 (retired)

Part of the CTMH Say It With Style Promotion (retired)



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Circle - CTMH Stitched Circles Z4181 (retired)
Leaves - CTMH Art Philosophy (using Cricut Design Space)
Flowers - fussy cut from paper pack
Balloons & Cupcakes inside - CTMH "Its Your Birthday" Stamp & Thin Cuts CC9237 (retired)
Frame Inside - Huffy Doodles Stitched Slimline Trio

Paper - CTMH Cherish Paper Pack w Stickers X7287S (retired)
Pattern for slimlineCTMH Make It From The Heart Volume 6 - 9048 (pages 66 & 67) (Still available)
Card Base - CTMH Slimline Cards & Envelopes - X257 (Still available)
Cardstock - CTMH Seabrook (DS), Shortbread (LS)
Happy Birthday sentiment - CTMH Leafy Background & Sentiments - D2162 (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love & Laughter Stamp CC9220 (retired)
Inks - CTMH Mist 
Bling - CTMH Cake Day Dots X7278E (retired)


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Option (Keep It Simple) (1 of 3) 
   Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)          
        Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (1 of 5) (Friday)
 DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  (Thursday)
     The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG w/Option (3 of 5) 
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG/option (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3)
                   Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
 (Tuesday)
Let's Craft and Create Challenge - AG/Option Thanks (2 of 3) (Monday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (5 of 8)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (2 of 8) (Other Date)




Available with or without Thin Cuts.  See both photos below.

March SOTM without Thin Cuts S2403




Currently Out of Stock; but will be restocked March 2024




CTMH Artwork









See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card design. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts. I hope your migraines clear soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Gloria. You always make such lovely cards, and I'm always so grateful to have you share your art and talents with us. Have a blessed week and please pop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shape of this card and your papers. Fun inside too, Gloria. I hope you are feeling better. Thanks for linking your card up on the Let's Craft & Create Blog. Cathy LC&C DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great slimline card, Gloria! The papers are beautiful! I hope your headaches subside and that you are feeling better!

    Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!

    Hugz and Love,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's something very elegant about a slimline card and this one is so pretty. Hope you are soon feeling better. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gloria, sad to hear of another crafting business closing their doors. Darkroom Door Stamps are also closing at the end of next month....
    Your slimline birthday card is pretty with the co-ordinating papers and inks. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Gloria - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card, Gloria. Love how the colors all coordinate. Thank you for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria