Thursday, March 7, 2024

Birthday Card Using Conie Fong Dog With A Bone Digital Image

Hello friends!  How are you?  It finally quit raining for a while; but who knows how soon it will start again.  I hope you are finding time to do something fun.

I colored this little Conie Fong Dog With Bone that also comes with Candy Cane Bundle (dog with candy cane).  I am having a challenge coloring right now; but I am sure I will get better at it again; once I get back to coloring more often.  I was away from it too long.

You can purchase this image in Etsy at link below; or you can also learn to draw it.  Visit Draw With Conie YouTube channel and post your drawings of this image at Draw With Conie Facebook Group.

 

Conie Fong Birthday Card Using Dog With Bone 



Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Square Frame on front - Cottage Cutz Double Stitched Squares
Circle on front - Sizzix Circle Dies
Frame inside - Memory Box Matinee Rectangle

Paper - CTMH Best Friends Furever CC11192 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH Bluebird, Carolina (retired)
Card base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack A2 - X254 
Front sentiment and circle stamp - Gina K Designs Wreath Builder Bundle 
Sentiment inside - CTMH Birthday Hugs & Kisses A1247 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Bluebird, Black, Rosy
Dots - CTMH Blue Dots Z4629

Copic Markers
Dog - C4, C5, RV00
Bone and ground - E50, E53



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
   Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)           
 Pattie's Creations Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)   (Friday)
DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day) (Thursday)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG/option (2 of 3) (Wednesday)
                   Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (2 of 8)  (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (8 of 8) (Other Date)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)



Available with or without Thin Cuts.  See both photos below.

March SOTM without Thin Cuts S2403




Currently Out of Stock; but will be restocked March 2024




CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

4 comments:

  1. he's such a cutie! Thank you for sharing on 613 Avenue Create. Chris Schroeder, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute image and how you showcased it! The blues are a perfect choice! Thanks for sharing this with us at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and you nailed it with that background paper. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria