Sunday, November 25, 2018

Close To My Heart (CTMH) Cyber Monday Sale - Up to 50% off

Welcome To Our CTMH Cyber Monday Sale



Starts at Midnight 12:01 AM Mountain Time (11:01 PM Pacific Time)
Tonight November November 25 (midnight) through Monday November 26, 2018 at 11:59 pm



Cyber Monday is for 24 hrs only - While Supplies Last

Happy Shopping!




Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria