Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Christmas Ornament Using Conie Fong Christmas Nutcracker Ensemble Bundle

Hello friends!  How are you?  I hope everyone is doing well.  It is almost Thanksgiving for those who celebrate it.  We are having Turkey at home, unless I change my mind at the last minute.  Lol!  It is warming up today in Southern CA.  This crazy weather is enough to make us all sick, hot, cold, hot, cold.  LOL!  

This is my 3rd Christmas ornament using the Nutcracker Drummer from the Conie Fong Christmas Nutcracker Ensemble Bundle.  I have had so much fun coloring these nutcrackers.  I even bought a sweatshirt on Etsy that says "Nuts About Christmas".  Now I see nutcrackers everywhere.  Lol!  I colored mine based on my great grandkids favorite colors, rather than on the holiday season.

This one is actually for my granddaughter and her boyfriend; who are the parents of the 3 great grandkids.  I am creating with the Little Gift Girl Elf for my great granddaughter, rather than the nutcrackers.  She is a 3 yr old girlie girl.  

 

Conie Fong Christmas Nutcracker Ensemble Bundle

This is the Nutcracker Drummer



Back of Christmas Ornament



Supplies used to create this Christmas ornament:

Dies 

Nutcracker Drummer -Conie Fong Christmas Nutcracker Ensemble Bundle - use Cricut Design Space to print and cut.
Tag for Ornament - CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge

Image - Conie Fong Christmas Nutcracker Ensemble Bundle
Paper - DC Frozen Icicle Digital Papers
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Black
Sentiment Front - CTMH Say It All C1632 (retired)
Sentiment Back - CTMH A Merry Little Christmas CC102224
Sequins - CTMH Loose Sequins Snowflakes - Z4319 (retired)
Twine - CTMH Juniper Twine CC61811 (retired)

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair, Mustache, Goatee, Eyebrows - Y11, Y21, YR21
Gold - Y21, Y23, YR21
Blue - B00, B01, B02




I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (7 of 8) (Sunday)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas/Winter (No limit) 
     A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 3)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 3)
Mix It Up Challenge - ATG w/options (8 of 8)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Friday)
        Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Blue/Free/Celebration (3 of 3) (Thursday)
                    Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (5 of 10)   (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge - ATG/Option (6 of 8) (Monday)
Use Your Stuff Challenge - Winter/Snow (Several old products) - No limit
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge - ATG (No limit)













See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

6 comments:

  1. Gloria, I mostly find Nutcrackers creepy but CF's nutcrackers are so adorable! Thanks for playing along and for your support at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute and wonderful colors! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun and colorful tag. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely Gloria a great image and colours thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag and love the cute Nutcracker ime.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nutcracker tags are so adorable! Thanks for sharing them with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria