Sunday, November 26, 2023

Christmas Slimline Card Using CTMH Home For Christmas Cardmaking

Hello Friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I cooked to turkey legs in our Air Fryer; so that wasn't too hard.  Lol!  It seems to have cooled down now in Southern CA.  Our temperatures are dropping down into the 40's at night and 60's by day.  Not too bad; but cooler than normal.

I created several cards in the past two months; but many of the items I used sold out before I got anything posted.  I am posting them now; so at least you have some ideas of different cards to create for the Christmas/Holiday season.

Christmas Card using CTMH products



Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Pine Springs, Stocking - CTMH Home For Christmas Cardmaking Workshop G1290 (sold out)
Candy Cane & Bow - Fussy Cut
Flower - CTMH Holiday Banner Stamp & Thin Cuts - Z7070 (sold out) (Stamp D2185)
Paper & Inside Sticker - CTMH Home For Christmas - X7297S or without stickers - X7297B (sold out)
Cardstock - CTMH French Vanilla, Pine, Candy Apple, Black
Card Base - CTMH Slimline Cards & Envelopes - X257
Ink - CTMH Candy Apple, Ponderosa Pine (retired) (Current Pine in stock)
Shimmer on stocking - CTMH Shimmer Brush Red Z7036
Red Dots - CTMH Carnation Red Liquid Pearls (retired)
Sparkle Bling - CTMH Silver Glitter Gems Z4191

Copic MarkersPoinsettia Flower - R24, R27


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 Daisy Chain Challenges - Christmas/Winter (No limit)  (Sunday)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas/Winter (No limit) 
     (Saturday)
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Friday)
        (Thursday)
Creative Inspiration Challenge - Contemporary Christmas Colors (2 of 3)  (Wednesday)
                    Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)  
 (Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge - ATG/Option (8 of 8) (Monday)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge - ATG (No limit)












See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the slimline profile and the design is so eye-catching! Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. FYI - the current challenge ends 31st Dec and you can enter up to 10 times!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful slimline card. Glad you joined us at Jan's Digi Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria