Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Slimline Birthday Card Using CTMH October Stamp of the Month - From Owl of Us (Option with thin cuts)

Hello friends!  How are you?  I almost forgot to add my message.  LOL!  I ate food last night from a local restaurant and I have been up all night from it.  It is really sad that all my favorite restaurants have gotten really bad since COVID.  They appear to no longer care about having good food.  I keep hoping it will go back to the way they were before COVID; but it hasn't happened.  I guess I am going to have to stop eating.  Even the groceries are no longer quality items; especially meat and eggs.  There are more bad than good in the past 2 yrs.  

I created two cards using the new CTMH October SOTM - From Owl of Us.  This one comes with an option of thin cuts; which I really love.  I also used CTMH Irresistibles Cardstock; which is so much fun to work with.  You color it whatever you want and then wipe it off with a paper towel; which then reveals the white.


CTMH Slimline Birthday Card

Using CTMH October Stamp of the Month - From Owl of Us S2310
Or With Option of thin cuts - Z7074



Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame Front - CTMH Circle Window Slimline Z4105 (There are 3 stitched circles with this slimline thin cut; but I sometimes like the bigger opening; so I used a circle behind them.)
Owls & Branches - CTMH October SOTM From Owl of Us -S2310 or you can choose the new Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7074
Circles behind the circle openings - CTMH Circle Thin Cuts Z3943 
Stars - CTMH Loose Silver Sequins Z4304 (retired)

Owls and Branches, sentiment insideCTMH October SOTM From Owl of Us -S2310 or you can choose the new Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7074
Paper - CTMH Irresistibles Cardstock - Z4675 and new patterns is Z7011
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy
Card Base - CTMH Slimline cards & Envelopes - X257
Sentiment outside - CTMH Fairytale Birthday (B1534 - retired)
Stars - CTMH Loose Sequins Silver Z4034 (retired) Silver Star Confetti - Z2900 and Gold Star Confetti - Z3677 both are available.
Ink - CTMH Journey, Black

Copic Markers 
Owls - C00, C0, C1, C2, Y15, Y11, BG02, BG05, B0000
Branch & Leaves - E50, E53, YG11, Y35


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


  613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (8 of 8) (Sunday)
Corrosive Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Autumn/ATG (1 of 3)
Triple B Challenge - Birds, Butterflies or Blooms (3 of 3)
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Gingham/Tartan/Plaid (1 of 3)
    Daisy Chain Challenge - Autumn or Halloween (Autumn) (No limit) (Friday)
        Let's Craft & Create Challenge - ATG + Favorite Color Combo (blue/yellow)         (1 of 3)  (Thursday)
                  Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Autumn/Die Cut/Frame 
                         Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge - Autumn or                                                Halloween (No limit) (Wednesday)
         Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (6 of 10)  
Cardz 4 Guys Challenge - Spooky/Scary or Birds (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (7 of 8) (Monday)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Autumn (2 of 3)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Let's Go Cute (No limit)





Check out the new option with thin cuts (see below)


October Stamp Of The Month With Thin Cuts Z7074




CTMH Artwork






See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


12 comments:

  1. adorable birdie for the perfect occasion! you did a wonderful job at coloring and creating a scene for these. Thank you for joining us at C4Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little owls on the branches. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorably CUTE!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet Birthday card, many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super slimline card featuring those cute little owls. Thank you for playing along at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Chris
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the sweetest slimline card, I love those precious owls. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your creativity soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card, those are such cute little owls and I have some of that irresistible paper too and love it! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya, what cute image and a great card! Love your colour scheme and clean lines design as well. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Sarah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!! Those owls are just the cutest!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "spooky and/or birds" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You nailed the masculine portion of our challenge too!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #C4G333

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute. Beautiful. Thank you for joining at Stampin Sensations

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card and the background is so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card! The little birds are adorable. Thank you for joining us a C4G this round, Gloria. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria