Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Gratitude Card Using CTMH The Good Life Products

Hello friends!  How are you?  It was over 100 degrees for a couple days in Southern CA; but has cooled down to upper 70's for today.  I hope your weather is good wherever you are.  I didn't feel good for the past couple weeks; but I went ahead and got the new COVID booster last Thursday; because I had already rescheduled it once. I know you aren't supposed to have it when you don't feel good; but I didn't want to wait any longer.  I need my flu shot next; but I need to wait till my body feels better before adding something else.  LOL!  

I created a bunch of cards with this fabulous new paper and stamp set.  The paper is CTMH The Good Life X7296B (no stickers) X7296S (with stickers) and the stamp set is new CTMH Harvest Blessings C1989.  There are several stamps and thin cuts featuring CTMH The Good Life.  The current catalog ends Oct 31, 2023; so you need to take a look as soon as you can.  I am surprised that they didn't sell out.  I think CTMH had to reorder them in September.


CTMH Gratitude Card

Using CTMH Harvest Blessings Stamp Set C1989



Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Inside Frame - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangle

Image & Sentiment frontCTMH Harvest Blessings Stamp Set C1989
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack X254
Cardstock - CTMH Mist, Harbour, White Daisy, Pebble (retired)
Ink - CTMH Toffee, Harbour, Mocha
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love and Laughter CC9220 (retired)
Bling - CTMH Journey Dots Z7005 (includes hearts, dots and stars) 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


  613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
We Love Stamping Challenge - Mood Board (Fall colors) (2 of 3)
 A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3)
Mix It Up Challenge - ATG w/options (8 of 8)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)    
   My Time To Craft Challenge - In The Garden (Some people grow wheat in their garden) (2 of 3) (Friday)    
 Krafty Chicks Challenge - Stamp Act 1 (No limit) (Thursday)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Wednesday)
         Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)  
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Jan's Digital Stamps Challenge - ATG (2 of 5) (Monday)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)

  



NEW and Exciting - Choose with or without thin cuts!

We are super excited that some of our CTMH SOTM will now come with and without Thin Cuts.  Please read the instructions on our SOTM promotion page by clicking link above.  

SOTM is only $5 with a $50 purchase; or you can pay full price for SOTM only at $19.95 without a minimum purchase.  

SOTM and thin cuts is $22.95 with a $50 purchase or $37.95 without a minimum purchase.




All shaded areas are thin cuts


CTMH Artwork






See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

11 comments:

  1. Like the Wheat stamp, perfect for an Autumnal card, many thanks fr sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely CAS stamp which you've used to great effect with this wonderful design. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card design, sweet and classy. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a handsome card with the darker colours. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderfully elegant card. Gorgeous colourway and lovely wheat stamps.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore October Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you used your smaller stamp throughout the card. Very nicely done. Thanks for Joining us at Jan's Digital Stamps Challenge this month. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant, Gloria! Beautiful composition with just the right touch of rustic. Thank you for sharing your fresh fall creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so elegant and lovely, I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART OCTOBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE or/and the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #334
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful design Gloria - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria