Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Happy Anniversary Card using CTMH Bring Back My Pack "For Always"

Hello friends!   I hope everyone is doing something they love and staying cool.  It is so hot here in Southern CA and most of US.  Please be safe.

I have been on a creative frenzy!  I can't seem to stop creating cards.  I don't normally create this many in a row; but I am taking advantage of it.  I forgot to send out anniversary cards to my 2 sisters this year; so I created 2 for next year.  I just need to remember that I created them when June comes around.  LOL!  

CTMH has a special that ends this month.  CTMH Bring Back My Pack - For Always Special;  which is what I used to create this card.  I decided to try coloring the black and white paper with Distress Oxide inks and it looks great.  

CTMH Happy Anniversary Card

Using CTMH Bring Back My Pack - For Always Special 



Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy
Card base - A2 size - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack X254
Ink used to color over black and white floral patterned paper - CTMH Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon Z4521
Sentiment outside - CTMH Say It In Style D1283 (retried)
Sentiment & hearts inside - CTMH Now & Forever S & TC CC12225 (retired)

Copic Markers
Flower - BG05, BG07


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (7 of 8) (Sunday)
    (Saturday)
Paper DragonFly Creative Challenges - ATG (3 of 5) (Friday)
     (Thursday)
                Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (5 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
Try It On Tuesday Challenge Blog - Use 3 colors (blue, black, silver) (No Limit) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog - Going Around in Circles (circles in the floral pattern and one dot is a circle) (2 of 5)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Moving Along With The Times - Wedding/Anniversary (1 of 5)
SheepSki Designs Challenge - Celebrations (1 of 3)







CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

6 comments:

  1. Kudos on your creative energy! I've got to find some time to do the same, I've been too busy with other things this summer and miss my craft table. Your card is lovely and your sister will love it next year. Thanks for playing along with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART July 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE.
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card with beautiful contrasting colours

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks elegant in this color combination, very romantic and beautifulful even without any red and pink. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing with us over at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria