Saturday, July 8, 2023

Hello There Slimline using CTMH Cherish - Cardmaking Stamp

Hello friends!  How are you today?  I hope you are enjoying your summer or whatever season it is where you live.  It is still warm here and the pollen is very high.  I have been sneezing for several days with very painful itchy eyes.  Even though I stay in as much as I can, it still affects me.

I created 9 cards recently; so now I am trying to get them posted one at a time.  LOL!  This is one of my favorites.  It is CTMH Cherish - Cardmaking C1958 Stamp is still available .  I bought it with the stamp, thin cuts and stencils; but the set with thin cuts and stencils is no longer available.  It would be easy to fussy cut.  

Hello There Card Using Cherish -Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z8049 

CTMH Cherish - Cardmaking C1958 Stamp is still available 


Close Up View




Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame front - Simon Says Mini Slimline Lattice
Floral die cut - CTMH Cherish-Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z8049 (Stamp only still available; but easy to fussy cut.  C1958
Inside Frame - Pink Fresh Mini Slimline Essential Bundle

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse Pixy (retired), Wild Berry Reverse (retired)
Sentiment outside - CTMH Cherish-Cardmaking Stamp C1958
Distress Oxide Inks - CTMH Ranger Kitsch Flamingo Z4599, CTMH Ranger Picked Raspberries (retired), CTMH Ranger Mowed Lawn Z3832, CTMH Ranger Rustic Wilderness Z8015.
Ink - Memento Black (for flower outline), CTMH Black, CTMH Wild Berry (retired)
Flowers inside - CTMH Cherry Blossoms C1889 (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Paper Hugs CC32320 (retired)
Bling - CTMH Bitty Sparkles Z1263



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
     A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Polkadoodles Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Flowers (1 of 3)
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - ATG (Stamp/Digi) (1 of 3) (Friday)
      Creative Inspiration Challenges - ATG (2 of 2) (Thursday)
Krafty Chicks Challenge - Stamp Act (No limit)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Try It On Tuesday Challenge Blog - Summer Blooms (No limit)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)












See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely blooms and a very pretty backdrop - great card and thanks for sharing with us at TIOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the design and flower
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART July 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE.
    Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flower card. Gerat design. Thank you for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower card Gloria. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful flowers and a gorgeous card - love the background and inside of the card. Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge, Sarah - DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria