Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Friend Card Using CTMH A Friend Like You Stamp & Thin Cuts

Hello friends!  Is everyone finding time to create or do something they enjoy, just for fun?  It is hot here in Southern CA.  It is supposed to cool down next week; but it will be in the 90's already and too hot for me.

I wanted to create with this adorable new CTMH "A Friend Like You" Stamp & Thin Cuts (Z4707); which has several cats and several dogs on it; plus a lot of nice sentiments.  The one on front is from this same set.  

I also wanted to try out the gorgeous CTMH Irresistibles Cardstock (A4675).  I tried it with CTMH ink the other day and then realized it would be great for the slimline card; I was going to create.  I used 2 different patterns in this Irresistibles, the plaid and the stars.  I also used CTMH Distress Oxide Inks; which really work great with this shiny paper.  (See colors used below.)  This cardstock is like magic when you add ink or Distress Oxide Inks.  It sparkles and shines and is fabulous.






Close Up View


 
Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Dog, Cat, Sentiment on front & flower inside: CTMH "A Friend Like You" Stamp & Thin Cuts (Z4707
Slimline Frame with Circles - CTMH Circles Window Slimline Z4105

Cardstock patterned front - CTMH Irresistibles Cardstock Z4675
Cardstock front Inks - CTMH Distress Oxide Ink Kitsch Flamingo (Z4599 for plaid pattern) and CTMH Distress Oxide Ink Peacock Feathers (Z3833 for stars pattern)  There are 6 different 12 x 12 patterns, 2 each in this set.
Sentiment Inside - CTMH Slimline Sentiments (CC9214 retired)
Ink for images - Memento Black
Ink for sentiment inside - CTMH Black
Dots - CTMH Teal Dots Z4630 (Includes circle, heart and stars)

Copic Markers
Girl Dog - E50, E51, E53
Dog -Dress, Headband & Flowers - BV00, BV01, BV02
Leaves - YG11, YG13
Girl Cat - E50, E51
Cat - Dress -RV55, RV17
Flowers - RV52, RV63
Leaves - YG13
Sentiment flowers and flowers inside - BV01, BV02, YG11, YG13


I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Saturday)
                  Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (3 of 3) (Friday)
                        Cut It Up Challenge - What's In Your Garden (Flowers/Cats - we really do have cats in our garden, 2 feral cats who live at our house since birth, a mother and her daughter, Tabby and daughter Mitzy) (3 of 3)
    The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG & option (5 of 5)Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)  (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
Passion For Markers Challenge - Frame It (1 of 3)
Try It On Tuesday - Rainbow Colors (No limit)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/option (5 of 8) (Monday)
Inspiration Station Challenge -Photo Inspiration (flowers)(5 of 8)
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Make Your Mark (2 of 5)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)

Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2304 – Sweet Tweets



CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

14 comments:

  1. Hi Gloria, a fun slimline card, love the windows in the design paper with the super cute critters. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely design with the plaid background and cute images. Thank you for joining us at the Passion For Markers Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet images and lovely card design Gloria. Thanks for joining the challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps. We look forward to seeing more from you soon.
    Donna xx
    Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your card, the windows behind the cats really makes them stand out.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge this week we hope you will join us again!
    Happy Crafting
    Bridget CCDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pure cuteness, Gloria, and such a pretty design! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful cards for our challenge. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up "What's in your Garden" challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my heart, Gloria...that bird stamp set keeps calling me. Make it stop! I don't need any more stamps. Oh my heart! Right? Companies makes it so difficult to say no when they create such cute things. Anyway, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I really do appreciate you and the art you share. Have a wonderful week.
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card Gloria. The images are adorable and your colouring is perfect. Great layout too. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card, , love the design.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Lovely design. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very charming! Thank you for joining us over at PFM last week. A new challenge is now up and running!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! I love that paper. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute slimline beauty. Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Twisted Thursday. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs, Berni DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ this month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next twisted Challenge.

    Happy crafting,

    Angela

    The Outlawz Challenges

    Twisted Thursdays DT



    https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/



    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria