Monday, April 24, 2023

Sending Love Card Using CTMH April Stamp of the Month - Sweet Tweets

Hello friends!  How is everyone doing?  I hope you are enjoying your weather wherever you are.  It is spring here and new blooms everywhere. I love seeing new growth and lots of flowers.  We have ground cover that is blooming and so bright and cheerful!  When the sun shines, they open up and they are stunning!  

I created a 2nd bird card using CTMH April Stamp of the Month "Sweet Tweets" S2304.  It is so cute with several birds and lots of sentiments.  This one was created from a mistake on my mini slimline.  I didn't realize I needed to stamp the branch first and then line up the little bird.  So, I cut the bird and branch out and used it for this card.  

CTMH April Stamp of the Month "Sweet Tweets" S2304




Close Up View



Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Curved die on front - CTMH Cosette Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4700.  This die set is out of stock; but due back in May 2023.  

Paper - CTMH Mix In April - June X9048
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy and reverse Papaya inside
Card base - CTMH Value Pack cards/envelopes - X254
Word "and" is from - CTMH Cheers To You Card Workshop - G1155 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Black and Sorbet (retired) Similar to Papaya (new ink - just bought)
Dots - CTMH Black & White Dots - Z3314 (retied) New ones just bought Z4634 

Copic Markers
Bird - R20, R21, R32
Beak - Y38
Flowers - Y32, R08
Leaves - YG11
Branch - E50, E51, E53


I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Saturday)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) 
                  Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (2 of 3) (Friday)
                        Cut It Up Challenge - What's In Your Garden (Birds/Flowers) (2 of 3)
    The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG & option (4 of 5)Thursday)
QKR Stampede Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Passion For Markers Challenge - In The Garden (Birds/Flowers) (2 of 3)
Try It On Tuesday - Rainbow Colors (No limit)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/option (4 of 8) (Monday)
Inspiration Station Challenge -Photo Inspiration (Birds and flowers)(4 of 8)
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Make Your Mark (1 of 5)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
The Four Seasons Challenge - ATG/Spring (Colors of Spring) (3 of 3)




Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2304 – Sweet Tweets



CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Gloria....this stamp set is SO incredibly adorable. I would use this set all the time. I absolutely LOVE it. Thanks so much for sharing your super sweet card with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. We really do appreciate your participation in our challenges, and we hope that you'll join us again soon. It's always such a treat to have you link up your wonderful cards in our challenges, Gloria. We do appreciate you and the art you share with us. Have a blessed week. Again, I love this stamp set. It's just SO stinking cute. All the cards you've made with it so far are just adorable. I'm gonna go search online for more inspiration using this set. I just might "need" this set. I try not to ever say that, but every now and then.....oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sweet little birdie …. These are lovely images and lovely colouring

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring has Sprung with this cutie! You've created another wonderful card Gloria, thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable in the peachy colors! Wonderful pattern and the little gems top it perfectly! So happy you shared with us at Cut It Up! ~ Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria, your little floral birds are DARLING! I love the sweetness factor in your nearly monochromatic masterpiece, and the heart-filled sentiments. Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another sweet image and pretty card. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up "What's in your Garden" challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stamp you’ve used, so much easier to color, or at least it’s what I think, as you don’t have to go with realistic colors and shading. Sweet! Thanks for joining our challenge at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Gloria - so cute and a lovely stamp set.

    Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria