Sunday, September 25, 2022

Happy Birthday Using CTMH Backyard Bliss Cardmaking Workshop Kit

Hello friends!  It is around 100 degrees today here in Southern CA.  I hope it cools down soon.  Our air conditioner is running a lot.  I hope you are finding time to do something you love.  Summer is almost over.  Fall has arrived in some area's; but not ours.  LOL!  Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons; because I don't handle heat very well.

I created 4 cards from the CTMH Backyard Bliss Cardmaking Workshop G1260 and this is Number 4 of that kit.  I have already posted the previous cards for this kit.  I created several YouTube videos recently.  See links below above the first photo.


Close Up View
Card #4 of kit






Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frame inside - Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Layers

Paper - CTMH Backyard Bliss (part of cardmaking workshop) or X7283S (with sticker) or X7283B (without sticker sheet) 
Polka Dot paper - Top Strip of the paper that comes with the kit
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Papaya light, Sapphire light, Shortbread light, (part of Kit) Melon (light side -not part of kit)
Sentiment & Flowers on front/inside - CTMH Backyard Bliss Cardmaking Workshop G1260
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love and Laughter CC9220 (National Stamping Month September Special) (Double D stamp set - 2)
Silver Glitter strip- CTMH Silver Shimmer Trim Z1799 (part of card kit) 
Ink - CTMH Sapphire, Melon, Memento Black

Copic Markers 
Flowers - B23, R26, R22, 
Leaves - G46




I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (7 of 8) (Sunday)
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Feminine (2 of 3)
We Love Stamping - ATG (2 of 3)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (2 of 3) (Friday
The Outlawz Festive Twisted Thursday Challenge  - ATG w/option) (2 of 3) (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (5 of 10)   (Wednesday)
Passion For Markers - Rubber/Clear Stamps (2 of 3) (Tuesday)
 (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)





  
Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2209 - Enjoy These Moments



CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new videos for CTMH National Stamping Month and my other videos can be found there as well.  Thanks for your patience.  I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

8 comments:

  1. I don't do well with heat either, so I feel for you! Your card is so lovely. Elegant, with such a great design. I love the background florals. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty and colourful. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty, love how you have highlighted the blue with the horizontal panel. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those pretty small blue flowers, my faves in the garden, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous birthday card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gloria, a stunning set of cards for Autumn, our cherry trees are beginning to flower. Love the colours and papers you have used, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria