Saturday, September 17, 2022

Happy Birthday Card Using CTMH Backyard Bliss Cardmaking Workshop G1260

Hello friends!  How are you?  I hope you are having a great summer or whatever season it is at your place.  It was so hot here for almost 3 weeks; but it cooled down to 80 degrees today.  I hope it keeps cooling off; as I can't get out much in the summer.  It is just too hot for me.

I created 4 cards for this awesome CTMH Backyard Bliss Cardmaking Workshop G1260.  It was so much fun.  I changed a few little things; but overall I didn't change much.  I hope you enjoy my cards.  This is Card #1 of the 4 cards in the kit.  

I have created several YouTube video's including this kit, with links listed below, just above the first photo.  

CTMH Happy Birthday Card

Using CTMH Backyard Bliss Cardmaking Workshop G1260

Click here for My Backyard Bliss Video

Using CTMH Backyard Bliss Cardmaking Workshop G1260

Click here for my Video for September special - I used the sentiments inside for my 4 cards in this kit.

Card #1 from this workshop

Close Up View



Inside Of Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frame inside - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Stax Set 2 (smaller size)

Paper - CTMH Backyard Bliss (part of cardmaking workshop) or X7283S (with sticker) or X7283B (without sticker sheet)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Papaya, Sapphire, Shortbread, (part of Kit) Melon (light side -not part of kit)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love and Laughter CC9220 (National Stamping Month September Special)
Ink - CTMH Sapphire, Melon, Shortbread, Memento Black

Copic Markers 
Flowers - B23, R21, R22, E30, E31, R29
Leaves - G24, G94


 I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 2)  (Saturday)
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Friday
The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge  - ATG (2 options) (1 of 3)
        (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)  (Wednesday)
 Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (3 of 3) (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge Blog - ATG (2 of 3) (Other Date)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)  
Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2209 - Enjoy These Moments



CTMH Artwork






See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new videos for CTMH National Stamping Month and my other videos can be found there as well.  Thanks for your patience.  I had added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the colour combo and the papers you've chosen. Those little sequins are the perfect decoration for it. A wonderful design. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thank you for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Birthday card. So sweet. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delicate card! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles, Anything goes Challenge { Dt Martine}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Gloria, that is one gorgeous card! Love the flowers and your layout is fab! Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge this time. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria