Thursday, February 17, 2022

Christmas Tag/Ornament Using CTMH Buildable Tags

Hello Friends!  I hope you are doing well.  The weather has been crazy here in Southern CA.  90's and then drops to 40's the same day.  Crazy!  

I created several tags for my grandkids and great grandkids this past Dec; but I didn't get them all posted.  I fell in love with this fabulous CTMH Buildable Tag set that you can find in their core catalog.  Who knew making tags could be so much fun.  I created them as ornaments for their Christmas trees and a few were shaker tags.  

This snowman is a retired stamp from CTMH Frosty Fun.  I created this one for my youngest grandson, Luka.  He is a character and always in trouble; so that is why I added the sentiment on the bag about being good.  LOL!  I hope you enjoy more of my tags.  

CTMH Snowman Tag

Using CTMH Buildable Tags Z4106


Close Up View





Back of Tag





Supplies used to create this Tag/Ornament:

Dies 
Snow - CTMH Fancy Borders Z3683 (retired)
Frame/Tag - CTMH Buildable Tags Z4106
Gift (fussy cut) - CTMH Christmas Love D1492 (retired)
Snowman (fussy cut) - CTMH Frosty Fun D1611 (retired)

Paper - CTMH Holly & Ivy X7273S or X7273B (no stickers)
Ho Ho Ho  - CTMH Santa Claus C1567 (retired)
Sentiment on back of Tag - Be Good For Goodness Sake - CTMH Christmas Cheer - D1494 (retired)
Sequins - CTMH Loose Sequins Snowflakes Z4319
To: and From: - CTMH Garden Tags S2006 (retired)

Copic Markers
Snowman - B0000
Snowman Coat - B45, B07
Snowman hat, scarf, gloves - R17, R27
Buttons - Gelly Roll Pen White
Poinsettia - R27, R37, Y17
Leaves - G46, G94
Cheeks - RV00
Teddy Bear - E50, E53 (Scarf R17)
Bluebird - BG000, BG53
Stocking & Pot - BG000, BG45


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
 (Saturday
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - ATG (3 of 3)  (Friday) 
   Polkadoodles Challenge Blog- ATG (3 of 3)
     DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (2 per day)  (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)  (Wednesday)
 Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - All Loved Up (Christmas is all about love) (No limit)
 (Monday
          A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
          Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
         Cute As A Button Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (No limit)





Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2202 - Here's The Story SOTM




CTMH Artwork



See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


5 comments:

  1. Just adorable Gloria!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely Snowman tag - love your take on the theme.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag! Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge!! - Linh (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super cute tag! Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry, and we hope to see you again.

    Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag, love the snowman and red background. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. DT Vesna

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria