Monday, February 21, 2022

All Occasion Card Using Conie Fong Dragon Bouquet and CTMH Products

Hello Friends!   How is everyone?  I would feel a lot better if I could get more sleep.  I guess that comes with aging.  My father always had trouble sleeping.  It cooled down a little bit, from 90's to upper 70's right now.  I hope you are having nice weather wherever you are.

I had to color this sweet new Conie Fong "Dragon Bouquet with sentiments Bundle" and create a card with it.  This image can be used for any occasion.  My mother would love this little dragon if she were still alive.  Every time I create something, especially with a cute animal, I think of how much she would love it.  She really loved getting my cards.  It is more fun creating something when you know the other person will love it as much as you do.  

  Conie Fong "Dragon Bouquet with sentiments Bundle"


Close Up View of Card
 


Close up of my coloring


Inside Card

Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frames on front and inside - Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Layers
Paper - Yellow flowers - CTMH Happy Times CC1063 (retired
Paper - Yellow X's - CTMH So Much Happy X7241B (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lemon
Dots (Bling) - CTMH Dots Z1853 (retired)
Sentiments, flower and leaves inside - CTMH (New March 2022) In Full Bloom Cardmaking Workshop - G1252  (Comes with stamp and die set)

Copic Markers
Dragon - RV000, BG10, BG11, Y11, Y15
Shirt - BG11, Y16
Leaves - YG25, YG17
Paper (wrap for flowers) - RV000, RV00
Yellow sunflower - Y11, YR21, Y35, Y38
Pink (darker) flower - RV10, RV02
Yellow roses - Y11, Y15
Blue flower - BG10, BG11
Pale Pink flower - RV000, RV00, RV10
Yellow flower on right side - Y11, Y13, Y15


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
 Stamping Sensations - ATG/Option Wings/Tails (3 of 3)
Taylored Made Cards 4U - ATG/Option (3 of 3)   (Saturday
The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog - Shades of Blue  (1 of 3)
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 3)  (Friday)
   Polkadoodles Challenge Blog- ATG (1 of 3)
      DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (2 per day) (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)  (Wednesday)
  Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - All Loved Up (No limit)
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - ATG (3 of 5) (Monday
          A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
          Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)

Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2202 - Here's The Story SOTM




CTMH Artwork



See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

13 comments:

  1. So sweet and such fun, many thanks for sharing and joining in this months challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cheerful and darling card, Gloria. Thank you for sharing and joining us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Looking forward to seeing you at our next challenge. Good luck and happy crafting! Hugs, Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahh Gloria, this is so beautiful! Reading about your parents has touched my heart. Your card is so cheerful and bright. Gorgeous die cut frames and beautiful paper. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and delicate. Thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card and fun too! Thanks so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gloria,Love you card. So cheerful. I don't sleep very well either. I seen that you were the winner over at Little Patch of Crafty Friends. Happy you won. I clapped for you. I got top 5. We have freezing rain coming in a few hours. My husband is heading to the store before it starts. Looking forward to spring.
    Have a great day my friend
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and Fun Gloria! Beautifully colored. Thank you for sharing your spring time creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I hope you will join us again each month for a NRE challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's DIgi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Gloria, and pretty!
    So glad you have posted this to us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card, fab colours, perfect for spring.

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Love the colour combo's. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable and the coloring is superb! I used to decorate the insides of my cards and then stopped...I need to start that again. Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and we hope to see more of your lovely projects.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card Gloria. The yellow makes me think of lovely sunny days. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Paper Shelter, Creative Fingers and Jan's Digis. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria