Thursday, October 21, 2021

Christmas Card Using Conie Fong Christmas Present Gnome Bundle

Hello Friends!  How are you?  Can you believe this is almost the end of October already?  Where does the time go?  I hope you are enjoying your life and having fun with your family and friends.  

I received my COVID Booster Monday, Oct. 11 and had no reactions/side effects.  I was so happy that it was easy this time.  I am getting my flu shot on October 25th; so that isn't too far off.  

I have been doing better now with my creativity.  I made a few cards.  One of them is this cute little Conie Fong Christmas Present Gnome; which is so adorable.  I had trouble getting a good photo; so I finally gave up and kept the best one I already had.  The background on the inside photos seem to be very dark; but in reality it is a white background.  The front is also a white background and it is blue.  LOL!  It is so annoying.


Conie Fong Christmas Present Gnome




Supplies used to create this card are:

Dies
Frame Front - Gina Marie Big Little Chain Mini Slimline

Image and sentiment on front - Conie Fong Christmas Present Gnome
Paper - CTMH Holly & Ivy with Stickers X7273S, No stickers - X7273B
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy
Inside Sentiment & Elf with gifts - CTMH Christmas Cheer D1494 (retired)
Tree inside - CTMH Comfort & Joy Cardmaking Workshop Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3771 (retired)
Inks - CTMH Wild Berry

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, R30
Fur on hat - BG000, white jelly roll
Beard - BG000, C00, C0, C1
Hat, gloves, shoes, clothes - YG61, YG63
Leaves - YG61, G19, G29
Berries - RV52, RV66
Gifts - RV52, RV66, YG61, RV52, RV63, RV66


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
 Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge - ATG/Christmas (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - ATG (2 of 3)  (Friday)
QKR Stampede Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
   Polkadoodles Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 3)  
     DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) (Thursday)




CTMH Artwork



Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM ($18.95 Retail) every month when you order $50 or more

Message me on Messenger if you have questions.




Some Of My Favorites

CTMH Holly & Ivy Scrapbooking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4326






CTMH Artwork




CTMH A World With Octobers Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4297





CTMH As You Grow Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4318 (Core Book)



National Stamping Month Slimline Special 

Visit this video for a preview


 



See CTMH Specials on the side bars 


Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

13 comments:

  1. So beautiful as always! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbead: #157 Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project Gloria. Thank you so much for joining us at Cute as a Button Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Wendy Batchen DT for https://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty as always great creation x Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Gloria. I like the vibrant pink and green combo. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! I love, love the color combo! Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so absolutely adorable I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART October 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I saw it on Crafter's Castle.
    Also thank you for entering the challenges at A Bit More Time to Craft, A Bit More Time to Craft Extra and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute gnome and colored beautifully! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a fan of gnomes. This one is so cute!
    Lia DT Peace on Earth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Gloria this is just fabulous! Super cute ... brought an instant smile! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute inside and out. I have those photographic surprises too! Thank you for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge and we hope to see you again next time!
    XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT
    http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria