Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Christmas Card Using Conie Fong Christmas Gnome Stack

Hello Friends!  How are you?  I hope everyone is doing well.  We are still hot here in Southern CA; but I think it is supposed to cool down some in the next few days.  I like cooler weather; but not cold weather.  LOL!

I am trying to get my crafting Mojo back; but it has been a battle.  I love crafting; but sometimes I guess our mind and bodies need a break from life.  Conie Fong has been creating a lot of new images; so it does make me want to color them.  I have many of them printed out, but not colored.  LOL!  

I decided to start making my Christmas cards, instead of waiting till the last minute like I did last year.  I created this mini slimline card using Conie Fong Christmas Gnome Stack with one of the sentiments that came with it.  I decided to have fun with the inside and use CTMH stamps to create a fun card for my great grandkids.  Gabby has 3 kids 5 and under; so they are the perfect age for the inside of this card.  LOL!

Conie Fong Christmas Gnome Stack

Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame with image - Gina Marie Designs Double Roped Mini Slimline

Image and Sentiment outside - Conie Fong Christmas Gnome Stack
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Carolina double sided 
Star Sequins - CTMH Loose Sequins Silver Z4304 (assortment of sequins)
Inside sentiment, North Pole - CTMH The North Pole D1699 (retired)
Elf inside - CTMH Christmas Cheer D1494 (retired)

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, R30
Beard - C00, C0, B0000, B000
Hat, gloves, shoes, clothes - B41, B32, B0000, B000
Star - Y00, Y11, Y13
Poinsettia - B21, B24


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
   A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - I Love (Making Slimline cards) (2 of 3)
Taylored Made Cards 4U - ATG/Option (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (2 of 3) (Friday)
QKR Stampede Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
   Polkadoodles Challenge Blog - ATG (3 of 3)  
     DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) (Thursday)
CTMH Artwork



Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM ($18.95 Retail) every month when you order $50 or more

Message me on Messenger if you have questions.





Some Of My New Favorites

National Stamping Month Slimline Special

Bundles with a big discount available now

Standalone products also available

Visit this video for a preview


 

Slimline Celebration Product Bundle CC92110



Slimline Celebration Cardmaking Workshop Kit CC92112




See CTMH Specials on the side bars 


Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

19 comments:

  1. A fun image on your pretty card, many thanks for sharing a crafty 'I love....' with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute.. but please read our rules! We want to see animals/pets as critter!

    Thanks for playing along with our Critter Crazy Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    *GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't know why I thought the Gnomes were critters. It must have been late in the night. I have removed your challenge from my post. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Another lovely slimline card from you and so cute too. Thanks for joining in again with my theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing Christmas Cards all year. Great job. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks wonderful, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card in blues and a pretty inside, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your card, those gnomes are so cute with gorgeous colouring, LOVE the image also. I'm afraid your delightful card is not eligible for our challenge. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Please visit again
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't know why I thought the Gnomes were critters. It must have been late in the night. I have removed your challenge from my post. Thanks.

      Delete
  8. What a fun image and project nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Christmas card, I love it. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Danka CT -

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Gloria! Love how you colored it up in blue. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute Christmas Gnome card. Great choice of colours. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card. Love the gnomes. gesh it's that time of year again.. Love your card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments, Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your funny card! Your coloring is brilliant, I love blues!

    Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous fun design - love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Helen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card Gloria. Love the gnomes.
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for October 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria