Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Friendship Card With Herringbone Pattern Using CTMH Products

Hello Friends!  How is life treating you?  I finally finished my Dr. visits that I was trying to make up from last year of not being able to go due to COVID Pandemic.  I still have a lab test later this month; but I hope I am done for a while.  It is exhausting.       

I created two cards with this Herringbone Pattern that I saw online.  I love it.  My first one wasn't done correctly; but I think I got this one right.  It is harder than it looks.  LOL!  I do love how this one turned out.  I watched several videos and researched online; before finally figuring it out.  LOL!


CTMH Friendship Card

Using Herringbone Technique


Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Front & Inside dies - Anna Griffin
Butterfly - CTMH You Are Enough Layered Butterfly Thin Cuts CC52115

Paper - CTMH Happy Times CC1063 (retired)
Cardstock for Butterfly - CTMH Pearl Paper Z3881 
Cardstock - CTMH Canary, Mint, White Daisy
Inks - Canary, Black, Mint
Patterned Cardstock - CTMH Blue Skies Coordinating Cardstock CC5212 (retired)
Shimmer Trim - CTMH Lemonade Z3803
Sentiment outside - CTMH Friendship Is a Blessing CC42115 (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sentiments & Stitches C1835 (retired)
Dots - CTMH Daisy Meadows Dots X7266E



I am entering this card in the following challenges:


 613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (6 of 8) (Sunday)
    Allsorts Challenge - ATG/option Roses (2 of 3)  (Saturday)
Crafty Calendar - ATG (2 of 3)
Di's Digi Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
Taylor Made Cards 4U - ATG/Option Travel (2 of 3)
Polkadoodles - ATG (3 of 3)  (Friday)
    DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog - ATG (5 of 10) (5 per week)
 (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenge Blog - ATG (No limit) (Monday)  
Incy Wincy Designs - Summer/Beach or animals (Butterfly) (2 of 5)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog - Critters (2 of 5) (Other Date)
         A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Cute As A Button Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (No limit)









Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order





CTMH Artwork




Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more

Message me on Messenger if you have questions.



Click on link above to see New CTMH Products

Some Of My New Favorites


CTMH Butterfly Background Thin Cuts Z3961

My Favorite Thin Cut, 5 special butterflies have wings that open out from this die. See photo below. Click on link above to view online.











Comes with Stamp & Thin Cuts, 16 Cards & Envelopes and More


CTMH Artwork for Wander Cardmaking Workshop Kit above





See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

8 comments:

  1. So effective and the colour combinations works really well to highlight all that paper piecing, thanks so much for sharing and joining in our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wouldn't love to receive this wonderful bright and cheerful card - I love it. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card!! I love the pretty papers and the cute little butterfly you used!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fabulous - love the paperwork and colours you have used.

    Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenges this month, best of luck!

    Sarah R
    Crafty Calendar DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous technique,so effective. Jackie 613 DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps! Angie-Owner/DT

    http://angiescreationsblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigitalstamps.blogspot.com/
    http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, love this technique. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done, Gloria! I will have to try this technique! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria