Monday, August 9, 2021

All Occasion Card Using Imagine That Digistamps Pretty Calf

Hello Friends!  I hope you are staying cool where you are.  It is so hot here in Southern CA.  It has already been a very hot summer this year and the worst is yet to come.  

I created this slimline card using Imagine That Digistamps "Pretty Calf"; which is the August stamp set for the Imagine That Digistamps Progressive Monthly Challenge.  You purchase your first set to participate in the Progressive Monthly Challenge and then you receive the next month free.  Each month you enter and will continue to get the next month image set free. I love these adorable stamps made by Kris and it is a lot of fun to create and enter each month.  I really love the colored images; as they are easier for me to create with.  

I created this as a 2nd card for my granddaughter, Lana.  She loves cows.  I created her a card with cows for her birthday; but when I saw this one, I knew I had to create a second card for her birthday; but I made this one more fun by using these adorable sentiments.  I really love the sentiment, "Just a Girl who loves Cows.".  Isn't that cute?  I used the precolored image that is created by Kris.

Imagine That Digistamps "Pretty Calf"

This is the precolored image.


Inside Card



 
Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame on front - Gina Marie Designs Big Little Chain Mini Slimline
Frame inside - Gina Marie Designs Big & Little Chain Rectangle dies

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Flamingo


I am entering this card in the following challenges:


 613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Summer Fun (1 of 3)
    Allsorts Challenge - ATG/option Roses (1 of 3)  (Saturday)
Crafty Calendar - ATG (1 of 3)
Di's Digi Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Taylor Made Cards 4U - ATG/Option Travel (1 of 3)
Polkadoodles - ATG (2 of 3)  (Friday)
    DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) (Thursday)
Crafty Creations Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog - ATG (4 of 10) (5 per week
 (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenge Blog - ATG (No limit) (Monday)  
Cutie Pie Challenge - Girls, Girls, Girls (To Granddaughter, female calf) (No limit)
Double Trouble Challenges - Animals (1 of 4)
Incy Wincy Designs - Summer/Beach or animals (1 of 5)
Make My Monday - Slimline (Mine is Mini Slimline) (1 of 3)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog - Critters (1 of 5) (Other Date)
         A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Cute As A Button Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (No limit)
Imagine That Digistamps - Progressive Challenge







Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order





CTMH Artwork




Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more

Message me on Messenger if you have questions.



Click on link above to see New CTMH Products

Some Of My New Favorites


CTMH Butterfly Background Thin Cuts Z3961

My Favorite Thin Cut, 5 special butterflies have wings that open out from this die. See photo below. Click on link above to view online.











Comes with Stamp & Thin Cuts, 16 Cards & Envelopes and More


CTMH Artwork for Wander Cardmaking Workshop Kit above





See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

20 comments:

  1. A prettily designed fun summer card, thanks so much for joining in with our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute image. Also love the border dies you used. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Summer/Beach And/Or Animals Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Your granddaughter is very lucky to have two beautiful cards for her birthday! Thank you for joining our challenge at Polkadoodles! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and great dies thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image - and I love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card Gloria! The calf is just adorable. Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Gale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet image, lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is really pretty and so cute too, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gloria, Your card is so sweet. Love that calf. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card, and the perfect sentiment for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday! I hope you will play along again soon!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very lovely card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet image, your card is so lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love that cow! Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, so much eye candy in this amazing post Gloria! LOVE your cow card, such a fantastic CAS card that she is sure to LOVE♥ Really cute dies you used too! Thanks for playing at Imagine That Digistamp this month!

    Cheers,
    Kris B.
    www.imaginethatdigistamp.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a farm-girl so appreciate that you have the most darling calf on your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  17. so cheerful! love your card!
    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
    xx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your image is entirely too adorable! Thanks for sharing your beautiful project with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful - love the border dies you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digistamp.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome card. I love the slimline. Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams for our Happy Birthday Challenge this month and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria