Tuesday, May 4, 2021

All Occasion Card Using Imagine That Digistamps "Go Fly A Kite" Progressive Digi Challenge

Hello Friends!  I hope you are doing well.  It has been crazy for everyone in the world with the Pandemic.  I feel so bad for India with what they are going through right now.  Please stay safe and get vaccinated if possible.  I got vaccinated; even though I was terrified, due to my health issues.  I feel better knowing if I get sick; maybe it won't be quite as bad as it could be without the vaccination.  I know everyone has to make their own choice of what feels right for you; which is why it took me until March to get my first vaccine.  I am a retired nurse; but I let fear of the side effects, override listening to my gut to see if it was ok to take the vaccine. 

I recently joined Imagine That Digis Monthly Progressive Digi Challenge and I am loving it.  I get busy sometimes and forget that there are so many fun challenges out there, just waiting for me to try them.  The May set is Imagine That Digistamps "Go Fly A Kite"  which I thought was adorable.  

I decided to create a slimline using all 3 of these sweet animals flying their kites.  My card started out as clean and simple; but I decided to use patterned paper and then added clouds and grass.  I love how it turned out, even if they are very small.  I used the precolored version.  I love how Kris colors her digis and they are perfect just the way they are.  LOL!

I have added this card to the Path of Positivity Challenge; as I believe we can all join together, no matter what our differences or how we look and Enjoy the little things in life; even on a cloudy day.  LOL!

Imagine That Digistamps "Go Fly A Kite" 

Monthly Progressive Digi Challenge


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame with images - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Slimline
Frame outside the frame above - Gina Marie Designs Big & Little Chain Slimline

Precolored Images & Sentiment - Imagine That Digistamps "Go Fly A Kite" 
Paper - CTMH Blue Skies (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Green Apple
Inks - CTMH Green Apple, Bashful (retired)
Clouds - Heffy Doodle Cloudy Skies Stencil
Grass - LDRS Creative Rainy Day 6 x 6 Stencil
Butterflies - CTMH Junebug Puffies (retired)
Dots - CTMH Daisy Meadows 


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (2 of 8)
 Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - ATG (2 of 3)  (Sunday)
A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Saturday)
Catch A Bug - ATG (2 of 3) 
QKR Stampede Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (2 of 3) (Friday)
Creative Fingers - ATG (2 of 3)
      DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - ATG (2 of 5) (Wednesday)
Word Art Wednesday - ATG (2 of 5)   
Lemon Shortbread - ATG (2 of 3) (Tuesday
  A Place To Start - ATG - (1 of 8) (Monday)
Always Fun Challenges - Old & New (Paper old, digis new) (1 of 3)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - Frogs or ATG (No limit)
Dream Valley Challenges - Embellish It (1 of 3)
Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog - Celebrate Connections (We are all connected, even when flying a kite.)  (No limit)
Leann's World 101 - ATG (1 of 3)
Path of Positivity Challenge - ATG w/option (1 of 7)
Outlawz Challenge Monday Greetings - Furry Friends (1 of 3)
  2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Use a Critter (2 of 5) (Other Date)
 A Bit More Time To Craft - ATG  (No limit)  




Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order




CTMH Artwork









Special Kits through May 31 or While Supplies Last
Includes cardmaking kits - See my favorite below


Several Kits to choose from; so click link to view them all.  

This is my favorite.


Includes this adorable stamp set and more.


CTMH Artwork



Kit contents:
1 – exclusive D-size stamp set (See above)
6 – Lovely patterned paper sheets
3 – cardstock sheets (1 Blue Belle, 2 White Daisy)
1 – Julep Loose Sequins (Z3566)
20 – white card bases & envelopes (16 standard, 4 slimline)

Additional supplies needed:
Intense Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z4189)
Watercolor Paints (Z3132)
Medium Round Waterbrush (Z3225)
Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
Glue Dots® Mini Dots (Z341)
Paper Trimmer
Scissors
Adhesive
Ruler
Sticky Notes





Sold together or Separately






Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more


Message me on Messenger if you have questions.



See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.



Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


23 comments:

  1. Beautiful slimline card and love the cute images.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and hope you will join us again
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable images and a lovely design- so sweet and I love the pink clouds! Thank you for playing along in our ATG Challenge at Catch the Bug.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super cute card I love the images and the colouring ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Fun cute images. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz, Always Fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Donna DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloria, It is FUN and Playful! Something we could ALL use right now! Like many I had reservations about the vaccine, but bit the bullet and hope others do the same. I am looking forward to enjoying some fresh air and sunshine! Thank you for sharing your Fun and happy creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and enjoy your summer. See you in September for a NEW challenge.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner 7 Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous fun scene! I adore the clouds in the background!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo cute, love the colour of your clouds

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'A Place To Start' this month
    Take care
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun! I love the sky! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love those mice! To cute!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug.
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, I love all of it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute Gloria! Sweet images. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is simply cute. I am glad that you added the clouds and grass. Well done! Thank you for your submission to A Place to Start Challenge blog :) Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gloria, that first card is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super Cute! Thank you for all of your entries! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a joyful card, Gloria. I adore your pink clouds and the cute kite-flying characters, playing together in the fresh air. It certainly would be fun to fly a kite again. Thank you for joining our challenge at The Path of Positivity.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute are these critters! Love the pink clouds behind them. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I adore this slimline design with those darling, kite-flying critters, Gloria! I'm here with a DT hat on my head this time - Thanks for playing again in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Good luck and we hope to see you playing again in September, after our summer break. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Back again, and again, just a super fabulous card. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your card and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Nan CT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love it! Great idea to combine all three characters.

    Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digistamp.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is super adorable! I love the focal point and additional elements you included!

    Thank you for creating with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria