Thursday, May 27, 2021

All Occasion Card Using CTMH Sending You Hugs Cardmaking Workshop Kit

Hello Friends!  How are you?  I hope everyone is finding time to create or to do something fun.  I wish I could travel to see my family; but since none of them are vaccinated; I can't do that.  Too many people are afraid of the vaccine, including my family.  I haven't seen any of them since September 2019.  I miss them a lot.  

I created 3 cards using CTMH Sending You Hugs Cardmaking Workshop Kit; which includes 3 adorable animals plus sentiments.  Of course I am really stuck on mini slimline cards right now; and that is what I keep making.  At least I stopped on creating with the new butterfly dies for now.  LOL!  Scroll down to see the stamp set and workshop kit.


CTMH Sending You Hugs Cardmaking Workshop Kit CC42115



Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frame front - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Fancy Scalloped Dies

Flowers, Lamb & sentiment outside - CTMH Sending You Hugs Cardmaking Workshop Kit - CC4215
Paper - CTMH These Are My People CC3203 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Raspberry
Sentiment inside with heart - CTMH You Are My Happy CC1025 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Raspberry, Black 
Butterfly Sequins - CTMH You Are Enough Sequins CC52112

Copic Markers 
Hearts, Center of flowers on border and headband - RV09


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

(Sunday)
   A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - Anything with Happy Bright Colors (2 of 3)
Crafter's Castle - ATG (2 of 3)
Polkadoodles - ATG (2 of 2) (Friday)    
Cute Card Thursday - ATG/Critters (No limit) (Thursday)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 5) (Wednesday)
 Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (2 of 3) (Tuesday
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)
Ike's World Challenges - Birds, Butterflies/Things with Wings (3 of 5)
 Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
   A Bit More Time To Craft - ATG  (No limit)  (Other Date)
    Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)




Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order




CTMH Artwork





      

Here are some of the bundles; but click above for more options.
There are written instructions for each of the bundles.
















Special Kits through May 31 or While Supplies Last
Includes cardmaking kits - See my favorite below


Several Kits to choose from; so click here to view them all.  

This is my favorite.


Includes this adorable stamp set and more.


CTMH Artwork



Kit contents:
1 – exclusive D-size stamp set (See above)
6 – Lovely patterned paper sheets
3 – cardstock sheets (1 Blue Belle, 2 White Daisy)
1 – Julep Loose Sequins (Z3566)
20 – white card bases & envelopes (16 standard, 4 slimline)

Additional supplies needed:
Intense Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z4189)
Watercolor Paints (Z3132)
Medium Round Waterbrush (Z3225)
Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
Glue Dots® Mini Dots (Z341)
Paper Trimmer
Scissors
Adhesive
Ruler
Sticky Notes



No Ordinary Dad Stamp Special

3 stamp sets - $26.95 or sold individually as well.








Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more


Message me on Messenger if you have questions.




See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.



Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

9 comments:

  1. What a super fun and happy colourful creation.

    It's lovely to see you at our 12th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge, thank you so much for joining in and good luck in the draws.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the cutest, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card. Love it!
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the little critter! This card made me smile! Wonderful job! Thanks for playing along with us at Ike's World Challenges this month! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh isn't she the cutest. Awesome card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this clean design for your cute card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
    ×
    Nunzia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 11 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria