Monday, November 4, 2019

Birthday Card for Husband Using CTMH Hawthorn Cardmaking Stamp & Thin cuts

Hello Friends!  I can't believe it is November 4th already.  Time flies when you are having fun; or even if you aren't.  LOL!  I hope everyone is doing well.  It will soon be Thanksgiving; which is a time to be grateful for everything and everyone.  

I tried to get this card done earlier; but I actually got it created on my husband's birthday.  His birthday is Halloween; so we went out for an early dinner and then he handed out candy to the kids.  He loves to hand out candy and see the kids all dressed up.

My husband always tells me to forget about making him a card; but how can I not make him a card when that is what I do to show love for my friends and family.  I think he enjoys them; even if he tells me not to.  I didn't use the thin cuts on this card; but it is part of the set.  It is a nice set for creating cards for men.

Birthday card for Husband
Still available, while supplies last.


Inside Card
Still available, while supplies last.
This is on a white card base; but it didn't show up in the picture.


Supplies used to create this card:

Paper - CTMH Hawthorn X7249B
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Pebble (card base), Sangria
Sentiments & truck outside - CTMH Hawthorn Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3545 (These are still available while supplies last.)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Birthday Greetings D1899 (Still available - While supplies last)
Ink - CTMH Sangria Z6516
Twine - CTMH White & Gold Z4014
Bling - CTMH Clear Sparkles Z3274 (colored with Copics C4)


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (2 of 8)  (Sunday)
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Christmas/Winter (Winter colors) (No limit)
A Gem Of A Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 2) (Saturday
 Brown Sugar - Anything Goes (2 of 2) (Friday
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG (2 of 2)
Crafty Catz - ATG/snow (2 of 3)
  Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (2 of 3) 
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes (2 of 3) 
The Outlawz - Festive Fridays (Anything Goes) (Unlimited)
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - ATG w/sentiment (2 of 5) (Thursday)
 DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  
Creative Moments - Anything Goes (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
      Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (2 of 2)  (Tuesday)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (2 of 2) 
(Monday)
 A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
 Happy Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes w/option (No limit) 





Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and I love the truck, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome masculine card! I hope your husband loved it! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated birthday wishes to your husband and great masculine card Gloria-I bet secretly he loves the cards.THank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gloria just popping back to say-THank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous masculine card! Thanks for joining us for Week 21 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous masculine card.Love the design and colors...thank you for joining as at DIGI CHOOSDAY ,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent male card!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous and creative card for your husband on his birthday!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A perfect masculine card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
    TTCRD DT
    PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The plaid is so great for a masculine card.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marvelous masculine card, Gloria, and I adore the plaid paper! Great sentiment on the inside. Thank you so much for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Brown Sugar this month. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria