Saturday, May 4, 2019

Hi There Card Using Conie Fong Penelope Poppy with CTMH True Love Paper and dies

Hello friends!  How are you?  I finally colored another image.  I have been having so many headaches and migraines that I have had a challenge finding a time when I didn't have one.  The weather has been crazy here; with lots of different temperatures; so I think that may have something to do with it as well.  

I created this card using Conie Fong "Penelope Poppy".  I didn't realize until last week, that I had never colored this beauty.  I love Conie Fong digis, especially the ladies/girls with long hair.  I love coloring hair!  

I am also excited to be using CTMH new dies.  We have several of them and they are my type of dies.  4 inch Doily, 6 inch Lace Border, stitched squares and rectangles, flowers and so much more.  They are amazing. The stitched dies are different than any I have ever seen.  When you cut them out; they cut two stitched frames.  One is a full one and the outside one is the border one.  I didn't use the border one on this card; but I am saving that piece for another card at a later date.  I am so in love with these new dies.  I actually used two of the full pieces on this card; but in different colors.  You know how I love to mix things up.  LOL!

Using CTMH Doily and Stitched Rectangle thin cuts
Also CTMH True Love Paper Pack (new)
I used CTMH Sapphire cardstock behind it so you can see the butterflies.



Using CTMH White Daisy behind the card
Makes the Butterfly border harder to see; but the card looks better.  LOL!






Inside Card
Using CTMH Doily




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frames - CTMH Stitched Rectangles - Z4260 (each frame die cuts two, one full piece and the large one cuts the border frame (which I didn't use this time).
Doily - CTMH Doily Z4063 (New)
Hi There - CTMH Z3359 (In Clearance now for only $3.50)
Butterfly Border - Joy Crafts 
Butterflies inside - Memory Box Cascading Trio

Image - Conie Fong "Penelope Poppy"
Paper - CTMH True Love - X7244B (New)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy and Eggplant
Sentiment Inside - CTMH Happy Heart A1192 (retired)
Flowers on Left of card - Mon Ami Gabby (In Stash)
(Bow) Ribbon - Offray
Bling - CTMH Bitty Sparkles Z1263 and CTMH Clear Sparkles Z3274 (Butterfly bling was colored with Copic markers R56 and V15.  

Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - Y11, Y21, Y23, YR23
Lips - RV10
Eyes - B00
Blouse and Shoes - R81, R83
Pants - B97, R81, R83
Leaves - G94, G99
Stems of flowers - G40
Grass - G40, G43
Sky created with CTMH Sky Ink
White Dots for flowers - Gellyroll




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

 A Gem Of A Challenge - Anything Goes (limit 2) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - Pretty In Pink - (1 of 3)
 The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes with optional twist (1 of 3)  (Friday)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes(1 of 3)  
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
The Outlawz - Festive Fridays (Anything Goes) (Unlimited)
Cardz 4 Galz - Ribbon Or Lace Trim (1 of 3)  (Thursday)
DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (1 of 5) (Wednesday) 
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Lace or Ribbon (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Artistic Inspiration's Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) (Monday)
  A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper - Anything Goes w/paper (No limit)
      Happy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit)
Love To Craft - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 3)


Only $5 with $50 order
Or Order for $18.95 with no order
S1905 - To My Bestie


CTMH Artwork

Cards Using May SOTM


Scrapbooking Layout






I would love for you to join my group.  
A place to share ideas, creations and more.

I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  I also have retired CTMH stamp sets there as well. Check under Photos.



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the image which is colored to perfection. Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatifully coloured image, love your design. Thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty creation with the sweet image, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Pretty in Pink' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet image and lovely card design. Thank you for joining us over at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are wonderful. The little girl is just darling in your first card submitted to Morgan's Artworld. So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge.
    Arlene DT for
    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty card for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring love the butterfly border die and the little fabric flowers which co-ordinate beautifully.Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very pretty, thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday.
    Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully coloured image and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. A pretty design. Thannks for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. How adorable! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Gloria! Love the Butterfly topper die cut. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous make and beautifully coloured image. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.
    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! she just gorjuss & love the layout.

    Thanks for joining us at The fairy and the unicorn Challenge

    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful, Thank you for play with us at Pink Gems Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria