Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Birthday Card Using Ching-Chou Kuik "Yorkshire Terrier" With CTMH New Dies

Hello friends!  How is everyone?  I hope you are finding time to create.  I have had another spell of headaches and migraines; so I wasn't able to color or create except on Saturday.  I am trying to get this posted today; so that I can enter Ching-Chou Kuik's challenge; which ends tomorrow.  

I created this card using this adorable Ching-Chou Kuik "Yorkshire Terrier" image.  I created this for my granddaughter, Lana, who just got a new puppy.  I tried to color it like her puppy; which is not a Yorkshire Terrier; but still some kind of terrier.  The image looks just like her puppy; and I did the best I could to get the colors similar to hers.  Also, she has light brown/blonde hair; so I tried to get that as close as I could as well.  LOL! 

I decided to delete the one with the yellow layer of words on front; because they made me dizzy.  LOL!  

CTMH Doily and Lace Border are available after May 1st, 2019


Inside Card
Using CTMH Dandelion Wishes B1653



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies

Stitched Frame - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles
Doily - CTMH Doily (Available May 1st)
Border - CTMH Lace Border (Available May 1st) 
Happy Birthday - Crafters Companion
Beautiful - Crafters Companion
Butterflies - Crafters Companion
Tag inside - CTMH Fancy Tags - Z4305
Inside circle - CTMH Stitched Circles - Z4181

Image - Ching-Chou Kuik "Yorkshire Terrier"
Paper - CTMH So Much Happy, CTMH Mix In Paper X9003
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lagoon, Reverse side of Clover, Lemon and reverse side of lemon
Ink - CTMH Lagoon
Bling - CTMH Bitty Sparkles Z1263 (Colored with Copics BG23)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Dandelion Wishes B1653

PrismaColor Premier Pencil - Sepia used on the dog.

Copic Markers 
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - E30, E51, E50, E53
Lips - RV10
Eyes for girl - BG10, BG23
Bow in hair - BG23, BG34
Sprig in hair - BG10, BG32
Blouse - BG23, BG32, BG34
Hearts - BG23
Dog - E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E79 (Eyes with one of these as well)






I am entering this card in the following challenges:

 A Gem Of A Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - Blossoms, Butterflies, Bugs - (1 of 3)
 The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes with optional twist (1 of 3)  (Friday)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Polkadoodles - Spring Colours (1 of 3)  
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
The Outlawz - Festive Fridays (Anything Goes) (Unlimited)
Cardz 4 Galz - Pretty Papers (2 of 3)  (Thursday)
DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5) (Wednesday) 
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Artistic Inspiration's Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) (Monday)
  A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (3 of 3) 
Ching-Chou Kuik Blog Challenge - Cats or Dogs (1 of 3)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper - Anything Goes w/paper (No limit)
      Happy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit)
Love To Craft - Anything Goes (4 of 5)
Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
Papercraft Business Challenge - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3)






Only $5 with $50 order
Or Order for $18.95 with no order
S1904 - Love So Sweet

CTMH Artwork


I would love for you to join my group.  
A place to share ideas, creations and more.

I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  I also have retired CTMH stamp sets there as well. Check under Photos.



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

18 comments:

  1. Hello my friend. Sorry to hear you are struggling with headaches/migraines. I can fully understand how debilitating they are. What a gorgeous card. With the first card the words pop but you don't tend to see the butterflies whereas personally I can read the sentiments fine on the second card but the butterflies pop so I prefer the second one. Hope your granddaughter loves her new companion. Make sure you enter this card into the Facebook Challenge as well:

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.2133105490059080&type=3

    Take care, Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, Gloria! I hope you are feeling better soon!
    I prefer the card with the single sentiment layer. The yellow offset over the green does not work for me as well as it looks fuzzy. Maybe they need to be offset less or possibly have the yellow underneath - not sure.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Monica DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colorful card and I love that image! Thanks so much for joining us about at Cardz for Galz.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty image and so beautifully coloured, many thanks for joining in with our 'Blossoms, Butterflies and Bugs' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    Sorry to read about your migraines, I'm a chronic sufferer as well and after lots of meds that didn't work just had my first round of 32 Botulinium injections and keeping everything crossed they work.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card with the wonderful image!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stiking card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card with awesome image and fabulous design...than you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. G l oiria, stunning card , love the image so vibrantly coloured. Hope your headaches have resided and you feel b etter. Thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Gloria! Love the soft feel to the image and colours...hope working on it helped with the headaches. Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty with that sweet little pup! Great pops of yellow on the beautiful blues! Hope you are feeling better and able to craft now. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us for our Week 16 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles.

    Why not join our other other challenges at Digi Choosday and A Gem of a Challenge.

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and beautifully coloured image.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card! Gogeous image!
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Team Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Hester DT



    ReplyDelete
  14. Really sweet card with the cute puppy. Hope your migraines have improved, i know where you're coming from with those! Thanks for joining us again at the fairy and unicorn challenge this month, and good luck with your entry Claire DT member

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just gorgeous and beautifully designed and coloured. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.
    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great card. Thank you for taking part in the April "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry for my late comments, a cute craft woork thanks for your participation at crafty catz challangeblog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful creation, lovely design! Sorry to hear that you were dealing with headaches/migraines, I know they are miserable. Hope you are feeling a lot better now. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria