Saturday, December 15, 2018

Christmas card Using CTMH Woodland Wishes and other CTMH products

Hello friends!   Is everyone ready for Christmas?  Right?  LOL!  I have finished sending out my Christmas cards and Christmas checks.  I found I had several cards already created from this year and last year combined; so that was a big help.   I was worried that I might not have enough home made cards.  I only send my home made cards to certain people; because some people just throw them in the trash when the season is over.  I keep every card that is hand made that I receive each year; but I know not everyone feels that way about them as I do.  

I created this Christmas card specifically for my friend Lori.  I saw this die when I was looking for dies I hadn't used yet and thought of her.  I fell in love with this die when I first saw it; but I don't think I have ever used it.  Sad when we buy things and don't remember we have them the next year at Christmas.  Oh well, I am working on trying to remember to look each year before I start my cards.


I also fell in love with this shiny cardstock from Crafters Companion Winter Wonderland Collection.  I thought it went perfectly with this gorgeous reindeer die.  The paper is part of the Winter Wonderland paper pack; sold separately from the glitter and mirror cardstock.  


Gina Marie Designs Merry Christmas Reindeer




Inside Card
Using CTMH stamps and dies that have retired



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Reindeer Merry Christmas - Gina Marie Designs Christmas Reindeer
Circles - Cricut Elegant Edges Cartridge (Design Space #M41E70)
Mittens - Gina Marie Designs 
Deer & Tree - CTMH Woodland Wishes (Z4015-retired)

Paper - Crafters Companion Winter Wonderland
Cardstock - CTMH White and Carolina Cardstock
Blue & Silver Glitter paper - Crafters Companion Luxury Glitter Card
Blue behind Large circle - Crafters Companion Luxury Matt Mirror Card
White behind Reindeer - Anna Griffin Metallic White
Ink - VersaMark, CTMH Carolina
Embossing Powder - CTMH Dark Blue (retired)
Inside Sentiment - CTMH Love With All The Trimmings
Bling - CTMH Sparkles; colored with B24 Copic Marker
Stamp set for Reindeer and tree - CTMH Woodland Wishes D1696 (retired) matches dies Z4015 (retired).




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Festive (No Limit)
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Stamping Sensations - Winter Sparkle (3 of 3)
A Gem of A Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Christmas (3 of 3)
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/option (No limit)
   Crafty Catz - Anything Goes/option (1 of 3)  (Friday)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (1 of 2) 
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
The Outlawz - Festive Fridays (Anything Goes) (1 of 3)
DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)   (Thursday)
The Paper Shelter - Birthdays/Celebration (2 of 3) (Wednesday)
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (3 of 5)  
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (2 of 2)  (Tuesday)
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes (2 of 3)  (Monday)
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes w/critter (2 of 5) (Other Date)
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
  Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes w/option (No limit) 
Love To Craft - Anything Goes (4 of 5)
Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge - Anything Goes (3 of 3) 






Only $5 with $50 order
Or Order for $17.95 with no order
CTMH Dec. Stamp of the month - Candy Cane Alphabet S1812


CTMH Artwork using 
December Candy Cane Alphabet - S1812

 



 

CTMH Christmas Blessings Card Kit
Purchase as a kit, with or without the stamp set
We have a tutorial for this workshop.  It should be attached to your order after purchase. 


 







 


I would love for you to join my group.  
A place to share ideas, creations and more.


I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  I also have discounted CTMH stamp sets there as well. Check under Photos.



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!



17 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty Xmas Card. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you. Annette DT forhttp://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab Christmas card. Love what you've done for inside the card too.T hank you for taking part in the "Love To Craft Challenge" for December. DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at the paper shelter for our 8th birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of sparkle on your card. Beautiful whole!
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this card is impressively beautiful, Gloria!! I just adore the papers and the fabulous sparkle. I will always cherish this truly gorgeous and elegant card. Sincere thanks to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Gloria. I do love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card, Gloria!
    As many people are having problems with that new linky tool, I've changed it back to the old one. Could you please enter your card again there?
    Thank you!

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    Creatalicious Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gloria, This is a beautiful card. The die cut and the papers are perfect together.Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, thanks so much for joing in the Paper Shelter Birthday Hop Challenge xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this love the blue .
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty Gloria and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A truly lovely card.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous creation!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at
    Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge blog
    I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers, Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge, Not Just cards. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria