Monday, January 7, 2013

Congratulations Card for Male Using Cricut Art Philosophy and Cricut Artiste Cartridges

DT Project for Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge #44 - Manly Card
 
Hello everyone.  It is almost the New Year.  Are you ready to make those New Year's Resolutions?  Me neither.  LOL!  I try to do at least one; but not if I don't think I can follow through with it.  I would like to lose a little more weight this next year; but not sure I am ready to give up some of my favorite foods.  I lost 25 lbs the year before and have kept 23 lbs of it off.  My weight fluctuates a few pounds each day.  I used "The New Sonoma Diet" to lose it before; which is an easy diet to follow.
 
It's time for another great week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge #44 - Manly Card.  If you would like to be a Guest Designer, put GDT after your name when you enter.  I usually find it hard to create manly cards.  This time was easier.  I chose to create a Congratulations card for my son-in-law for his promotion at work and also for buying a fabulous little blue car.  He is a hard worker and deserves the good things coming to him. 
 
I chose a digi from QKR Stampede "Old Car" and love how it turned out.  I purchased a CTMH retired paper packet called Felicity Collection.  I fell in love with this paper packet as soon as I saw it.  It includes some great papers for the men as well as some for the females too.  
 
 
Inside Card
 
 
 
 
 
 Supplies I used for this card: 
 
Die Cuts - Cricut Artiste and Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridges
Paper  - CTMH Felicity Collection - Retired
Cardstock - CTMH Sky outside and CTMH Twilight inside with CTMH White Daisy for sentiments
Base card - Ivory
Image -  QKR Stampede "Old Car"
Ink outside - CTMH Sky 
Ink inside - CTMH Twilight and CTMH Crystal Blue inside
Stamp Set - Outside - CTMH "Casual Expressions" - D1525 and CTMH "It's Your Day" (retired)
Stamp Set - Inside - CTMH Blue Ribbon - C1464
CTMH Square Durables - Z1705
 

 
 I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 

 
 Check out the specials for the new year!!  CTMH has a new stamp of the month.  The special Whooo's Your Valentine continues through the month of January.  See "Specials" at the tabs above.

Purchase $35 on my Close To My Heart Website from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book and receive this fabulous kit for only $10. (Retail value $40)



Kit includes:

*12 - Die Cut Boxes (3 each of 4 colors: Blush, Hollyhock, Ruby, White Daisy)

*3 - 12' x 12' Cardstock Sheets (Blush, Hollyhock, White Daisy)

*1 - Sheet Silver Glitter Paper - new product for Spring/Summer 2013!

*12 - Treat Tubes with Lids - new product for Spring/Summer 2013!

*1 - My Acrylix Whooo's Your Valentine Stamp Set (D-size)

Isn't this stamp set adorable??



What a great idea for creating gifts for family, grandkids, friends, your kids teacher and their friends. This adorable stamp set can be used for cards and scrapbooking as well as Valentine's Day. Order yours today.
 

With a $50 order; you qualify for SOTM for only $5. (Retail $17.95) A $50 order will qualify you for both the Valentine Kit for $10 and the SOTM for $5.


 

SOTM only $5 with a purchase of $50 or you can purchase for $17.95 with no other purchase required.

 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.  I love to hear from you.  Thanks for all your support in 2012.  I am looking to a fabulous 2013 and wish the same for you.  Please email me with any questions you have about crafting, using the Cricut or if there is a specific tutorial you would like to see on my blog.  I have a new video; but haven't had time to post it.  Hopefully I will have time later in January.
 
I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and New Years and ready to get back to our normal routine.  I know I am.  Good luck to everyone on all you want to do in 2013.  I hope it is a fantastic year for all of us.
 
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
  It's Good For Your Health
 
 
 

52 comments:

  1. Morning Gloria,
    this is so adorable. I love this Design
    Thanks for another great week on the Design Team

    Now for your weight loss, I recommend Weight Watchers, I lost last year 93 lbs and have kept off 89 . It is a good program check it out.
    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Gloria, Love this card and great inspiration. Just what I neede today!! Wishing you a great 2013. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome card. I really love the DP that you have used for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this beautiful masculine card with Willow Sketchie! We hope to see you next challenge again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL male creation, great job!
    Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge. Good Luck!~
    -Sony WSC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gloria: Masculine cards are always such a perfect thing to have on hand (which I seldom do). Thank you so much for sharing this awesome card in our challenge with us in this week's challenge. Your participation is consistently a highlight of each week for me. I so enjoy your fellowship and sweet creations, and always look forward to visiting. Have a blessed week, Gloria - and I will see you again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gloria this card will definitely make any man's heart skip a beat.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. He will love it!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looking card.
    Sadly Fun With ATC's Is for ATC's only, sorry. Hope you can come back with an ATC, would be great to see what you come up with
    mark x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry. There are other blogs with ATC's in the title; so I thought that was the same. What does it stand for? Please remove my entry. Thanks. Gloria

      Delete
  11. WOW, I didn't know about your shop. Great to know. I love the stamps.
    Wonderful card too as always.
    TFS. Hugs, Archana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Archana, Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes - I work for Close To My Heart (CTMH) and their products are awesome. I have the current Idea Book on my right side showing our products. I have a newsletter if you would like me to add your email to it. It shows the specials every month that we are having including extra ones that I have. We also have the best two Cricut Cartridges they make. Cricut Artiste and Cricut Art Philosophy. The Cricut Art Philosophy is the reason I joined the company. It has 100 cards on it. The Artiste is more 3D; but I use it for making cards as well. You can see those on right side of my blog as well. Have a wonderful day and thanks for the compliment. Hugs, Gloria

      Delete
  12. Very gorgeous man card. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gloria, fabulous masculine card - great image and colours.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Gloria. This card is fantastic! I love the colors and that car image.I love this card!! TFS.
    Gerda.
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great card for a man, fabulous colour combination.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great male card. Love your layout. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card for a guy! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely card for a guy...thnaks ofr sharing at jens digi stamps

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gloria, I believe you have created quite a special card. Blue cars rock and the dsp is perfect. All in all you take the checkered flag.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    May the Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this image and the great design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great card! I love the car image and the great papers you used for the background. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card, just love the colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Emerald Faeries, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great card, I love the colors and the car looks awesome! Thanks for joining us this week at Willow Sketchie challenge, I hope to see you coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love you card. The image is fabulous and the papers are scrummy. Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome masculine creation! This is one of my favorite QKR images too ... perfect for those guys! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    P.S. I have blog candy on my blog if you’re interested!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats to your SIL! This is a fantastic masculine card! Great colors, and love that flashy auto!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love that car! Very nice. Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Gloria, I've also popped over from Fun With ATCs... I see Mark hasn't had a chance to get back to you and answer your question yet. ATC stands for Artist Trading Card - it's a format which traditionally artists have used to exchange or hand out tiny samples of their work - so it's 3.5 x 2.5 inches in size. We'd love to have you play along if you'd like to experiment with that size - it's a really fun way to work!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison. So sorry. I have another blog that has ATC's in the title; but I didn't realize that's what it meant. Thanks for letting me know. Hugs, Gloria

      Delete
  29. Thank you for entering your beautiful card into teh WIllow Sketchie challeng. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome male card! Thanks for participating in the QKR STAMPEDE Challenge blog! Hope to see you again!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  31. What an awesome masculine card! They can be so hard sometimes but you rocked this one! Thanks so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a fabulous masculine card..love the pattern papers you chose.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  33. fab card lovely image thanks for joing us at CRAFTY CATZ a worthy entry hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is a fabulous card for a man! I love the papers and the image.


    I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look. I'm numbers 31, 83, & 128.

    --Cheryl--

    Stop by my blog to check out my Winter Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fabulous card - love the image and perfectly matched DP's
    Thanks for playing along with us at TPC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, love what you have done here, thank you for joining us at Little miss Muffet this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is so lovely, thanks so much for sharing at Willow Sketchie this week.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous card and colors Gloria. Visited from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gorgeous card and colors. Visited from MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love to see Guy cards in blogland. I saw your card on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great guy card. Thank you for playing along this week at Jen's Digi Stamps. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Jen's Digi Stamp DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fabulous card, Gloria. So glad you joined us in this weeks Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug! Hope you'll join us this week for our Birthday Bash!

    Hugs,
    Becky G

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is such a fabulous card. Love the beautiful image and inside of the card. Thank you for joining us at Make It Monday this week... :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is a stunning card.
    I love the colours too.
    Thanks so much for joining our "show us what you got" challenge at Shelly’s Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Greetings Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  45. Such a cool creation..

    Thank you so very much for joining in with our New Beginnings at Crafty Ribbons.

    Hugs,
    Karen. DT. xx

    http://krafykarens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great male card! Thanks for joining us for January's Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is fabulous, I love the image and the papers look wonderful.

    Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  48. Brilliant card! I love that classic car!
    Thanks for joining us at Craft us Crazy!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria