Thursday, December 13, 2012

CTMH Whooo's Your Valentine Kit Special

 
 
 
Starts December 13th. 
Purchase $35 on my Close To My Heart Website from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book and receive this fabulous kit for only $10. (Retail value $40)
 
 
Kit includes:
*12 - Die Cut Boxes (3 each of 4 colors: Blush, Hollyhock, Ruby, White Daisy)
*3 - 12' x 12' Cardstock Sheets (Blush, Hollyhock, White Daisy)
*1 - Sheet Silver Glitter Paper - new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
*12 - Treat Tubes with Lids - new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
*1 - My Acrylix Whooo's Your Valentine Stamp Set (D-size)
 
Isn't this stamp set adorable??
 
What a great idea for creating gifts for family, grandkids, friends, your kids teacher and their friends.  This adorable stamp set can be used for cards and scrapbooking as well as Valentine's Day.  Order yours today. 
 
With a $50 order; you qualify for SOTM for only $5.  (Retail $17.95)  A $50 order will qualify you for both the Valentine Kit for $10 and the SOTM for $5. 
 


Click above for better picture of SOTM.
SOTM only $5 with a purchase of $50 or you can purchase for $17.95 with no other purchase required.


 
If you want to take advantage of my December gift for you - please email me to place your orders for this month's
Free Shipping!!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a fabulous day and a wonderful Holiday with your family.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria