Hello all my fellow bloggers and followers. It has been gorgeous fall weather in Southern California these past few days. I hope everyone is doing well. I am still trying to catch up on my sleep and trying to get over headaches; but I am feeling a little better now than I have been.
It is time for Challenge # 40 Christmas - Shaped Cards at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Be sure to check out the DT fabulous creations. This week our sponsors are Stitchy Bears and QKR Stampede. Create your Christmas card and enter for one of the prizes. You must be a follower to be eligible to win.
This is my first year to make Christmas cards; so I am having a great time. I really love scenery cards; but sometimes it can be a challenge knowing how to color them. I am still new to coloring images and using digi stamps; so it is all trial and error for me. I really loved this image from Stitchy Bears called "Christmas Gate". I love the country with open spaces and trees; so I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. I hope you enjoy my card.
Supplies used to create this card:
Die Cuts - CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Card base - Pg 33 cut at 5 1/2 in.
Cardstock base - CTMH Topiary
Sentiments cardstock - CTMH White Daisy
Sentiment ink - CTMH Cranberry
Cardstock under image outside - DCMV - The Mariposa Cardstock Matstack
Layer - Pg 33 cut at 5 in.
Patterned paper - K & Co - Elizabeth Brownd
Stamp Set - CTMH "Christmas Love Holidays" (D1492)
Holly and Christmas tree - Used Glitter Pens - Stardust Gelly Roll Meteor and Galaxy
Holly and Christmas tree cardstock - CTMH New England Ivy outside - CTMH Topiary inside
Christmas Tree Punch - Fiscars
Holly Punch - Martha Stewart
Bling - Recollections clear
Wreath & Green tree - Topiary
Bow & Snowman - Cranberry and Cranberry Light
Gate - E19
Stone Fence - E13
Wood Posts - E15
Trees - E31, E25, E15
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- ATC's and Cards With Attitude - Anything Goes
- Cards By Lady Anne - Stamp Challenge - Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes (3 of 4)
- Broken Box Stock - Happy Holidays (1 of 3)
- Fat Pages and Cards With Attitude - Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy - I Love Christmas
- Inspire Me Friday - Anything Goes
- Jingle Bells - December To Remember - Anything Holiday Goes
- Pattie's Creations - Christmas Card
- QKR Stampede - Holiday Cheer
- Stampin For The Weekend - Let It Snow
- Stampin With The Dragon - Anything Goes
- Wags & Whiskers - Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Snowmen
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes
- Cards Galore - Christmas
- Creatalious Challenge - Winter
- The Cupcake Craftroom - Christmas
- Digi Galore - Anything Goes
- Freshly Brewed Monthly Challenge - Christmas
- Ladybug Crafts - Christmas and/or Winter
- Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Winter Wishes
- One Crazy Stamper - Sketch or Holiday Challenge
- Oozak - Anything Goes plus red (2 of 3)
- Sparkles Forum Challenges - Challenge # 38 - Christmas Is Coming
- Sunny Challenges - Snowflakes
- The Cupboard Trilogy - Frosty Winter
- The Stamp Spot - Anything Christmas Goes
- Craft Us Crazy - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like .........
- Cute Card Thursday - Red and Green
- Delightful Challenges - All About Christmas
- DL. Art - Thankful Thursday Challenge - Anything Red and Green
- Forever Friends - Christmas Cards
- Happy Campers - Winters Here
- Paper Crafting Journey - Christmas Projects
- Paper Play Challenges - Christmas Is Coming
- Pixie Dust Studio - Sparkles and Snowflakes
- Simply Create - Always Anything Goes
- 2 Sisters - Snowflakes
- Speedy and Friends - Red and Green
- Stamp Your Life - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin - Dies and/or Punches
- Totally Gorjuss - Snow
- ABC Christmas Challenge - X Marks The Spot (2 X's on Gate)
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Christmas - Anything Goes
- Crafts and Me - Anything Goes (optional - Christmas ornament)
- Crafty Creations - Winter Scene
- Diva's By Design - Let It Snow
- For Fun Challenges - Let It Snow
- Inky Impressions - Snow or Winter
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Snowflakes
- The Perfect Sentiment - Let It Snow - Add Snow or snowman, etc. (I used bling)
- Christmas Card Challenges - Die Cuts - Must Be Christmas Cards.
- Craft A Scene - Winter Scene
- Dream Valley Challenge - Christmas
- No Matter Which Challenges - Christmas
- Robyn's Fettish Challenge - Christmas
- The Squirrel and The Fox - Summer or Winter
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Celebration
- Squigglefly - Use Traditional Colors Red and Green
- Crafty Boots - Christmas
- Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
- Eureka Stamps - Sparkle and Shine
- Digi Darla's - Snow Fun With Bling
- House of Gilli - Anything Goes
- Lollipop Crafts - Happy Holidays
Be sure to check out the December specials as well as my clubs at the top of the page. You can earn free products by joining either of my clubs. Check out my new tab on "Tutorials". I will add more as I find more of them. I have also added a tab for "Featured Cards" with links to each one; so you can find them more easily if you need the supplies I used to make them.
My December "Gift To You"
Free Shipping With Purchase of $50 or more.
Click above for a better picture of SOTM.
Only $5 with a $50 purchase or you may purchase for $17.95.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for all your wonderful compliments. Your opinion is greatly appreciated. I hope everyone is making time to create something that makes you or someone else happy. Have a fabulous day!!
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!