Hi to all you wonderful, creative people!! It is Thanksgiving time again. A time to reflect, a time to be thankful and a time to celebrate with family and friends. I am so grateful for all of you and the opportunity to share my creations with you. I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful support group that appreciates my creations and provides me feedback on how I am doing.
This week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner; we are celebrating Thanksgiving or Fall - Challenge # 37 with three wonderful sponsors: Stitchy Bear, Scrappers Delight and Dragon Doodles. Be sure to check out the wonderful digi stamps from our sponsors.I chose this CU Victorian Digi 2 Colored with Scrappers Delight. I love the elegant colors and the gorgeous dress she is wearing.
I decided to create a "Magic Card" which I saw on Joyce's blog. The original "Magic Card" with tutorial is found on Marianne Skjelstad's blog. I fell in love with this "Magic Card" as soon as I saw it. Check out the tutorial and try it out for yourself if you haven't already tried it. I think this is my new favorite card design.
Top half of inside of card
Bottom half of inside of card
Supplies I used for this card:
Die Cuts - Cricut Artiste Cartridge
Card base - CTMH White Daisy
Paper - CTMH Pemberley paper
Punch Around The Page - Martha Stewart "Eyelet Lace"
Cardstock Die Cuts - Outdoor Denim, White Daisy, Topiary and Lilac Mist (retired)
Doilie - Pg. 31, Accent 1 - cut at 3 3/4 in.
Sentiment - Cricut Artiste Cartridge - Pg. 78, shift - cut 1 in.
Borders for sentiment - Pg. 33, Accent 3, cut 1 1/2 in. white; 1 3/4 in. outdoor denim
Flowers - Pg. 54, Accent 2 - cut at 2 1/2 in.
Ink for edges - Copic B39 - Prussian Blue
Liquid Glass - to glue flowers
Leaves - Pg. 54, 3D object - Shift - cut at 1 in.
Ink for edges of leaves - CTMH New England Ivy
Pearls - Want2scrap.com
Sentiments - Eureka Stamps (Digi Stamps)
Inked edges with Indian Corn Blue
Top - Doilie - same as front
Bottom - Card, pg. 58 - cut at 5 1/2 in.
Pearls - Want2scrap.com
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
- Make It Monday - MIM 116 - Anything Goes
- Catch The Bug - Bingo (B for Blue, T for Thanks, and Flowers)
- My Sheri Crafts - Challenge 098 - Give Thanks
- One Stop Crafts - Challenge # 205 - Monochrome Tones
- ATC's and Cards With Attitude - Challenge # 27 - Anything Goes or Autumn/Winter
- Cardmaking Mamas - Thanksgiving/Thank You cards
- Fat Pages & Cards With Attitude - Challenge # 27 - Anything Goes or Autumn/Winter
- Fussy and Fancy - Challenge # 76 - Feeling Blue
- Guylou's Inimitability - Thanks For Everything
- Inspire Me Friday's - Challenge # 85 - Anything Goes
- Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Challenge # 46 - Thank you
- Wags n' Whiskers - Challenge # 92 - Be Thankful
- Aud Sentiments - Challenge # 67 - Thanks
- CCEE Stampers - Challenge # 1246 - Thanksgiving or Fall
- Delightful Challenges - Thankful
- DL.Art Thankful Thursday - Thankful
- MilkCoffee Challenge - More Than One Fold
- Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
- Pixie Dust Studio - Thanksgiving or Thankful
- Simply Create - Linky Party # 10 - Anything Goes
- Creative Moments - Challenge # 4 - Anything Goes
- Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Challenge # 55 - Giving Thanks (2 of 3)
- Divas By Design - Challenge # 61 - Anything Goes
- Inky Impressions - Challenge # 85 - Give Thanks
- For Fun Challenges - Thankful
- Papercraft Star - Challenge # 121 - A Thank You
- Penny's Paper-Crafting - Challenge # 102 - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Thanksgiving/Thank You
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Thankful
- Word Art Wednesday - Challenge # 54 - Anything Goes
- Heart To Heart - Time To Be Grateful
- Scrapalicious - Thankful
- Craft Room Challenge - Punches & Dies
- Digital Tuesday - Challenge # 186 - Thankfulness
- Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - Give Thanks
- Loves Rubber Stamps - Challenge # 26 - Thanksgiving - Gobble Till You Wobble
- Papertake Weekly - Flower Power
- Party Time Tuesday's - Challenge # 94 - Happy Thanksgiving
- Through The Craft Room Door - Challenge # 44 - Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge # 124 - Thankful For You
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Challenge # 7 - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
- Dream Valley Challenges - Challenge # 45 - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
- Glitter n' Sparkle - Challenge # 7 - Lots of Layers
- Great Impressions - Holiday Creativity
- One Stitch At A Time - Challenge # 140 - Use a Digi
- Scrapper's Delights Paper Crafts - Challenge # 18 - Thankful (1 of 3)
- Scrappy Frog's - Give Thanks
- The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Challenge # 31 - Thankful
- Cards by Lady Anne - Monday Anything Goes Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 4)
- Digi Darlas - Challenge # 38 - Thanksgiving
Check out my sale I am having for Black Friday.
Are you ready for Black Friday? I am having two specials for you as a "Thank You" to my customers.
#1 - Place an order on my CTMH website by clicking this link and you receive a GIFT WITH PURCHASE from me based on the subtotal of your order. Chart below. I will email you for your gift choice after order is placed. (US only)
#2 - FREE SHIPPING on CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Collection and Cricut Artiste Collections. You must place your order by clicking here and listing the item name, number; your name and shipping information to take advantage of this special. This will send me an email with your order. I will send you a bill by email to pay through PayPal. (US only)
Click tabs at the top of my blog page to view Cricut Art Philosophy and Cricut Artiste collections for more information. Both collections come with 3 Exclusive Acrylix Stamp Sets and 3 pages of dimensionals.
Subtotal of your order
Gift w/purchase/Black Friday Sale from Gloria Shirr, CTMH Supervisor
$25 - $49.99
CTMH Exclusive Ink Stamp pad or Marker Set
$50 - $74.99
CTMY My Acrylix Stamp Set (A or B size)
$75 - $99.99
CTMH Paper Pack of your choice
$100 - $149.99
CTMH My Acrylix Stamp Set (C or D size)
PLEASE CONTACT ME TO PLACE AN ORDER OVER $150. You will receive $25 in free products by ordering through me.
Available for US only. Sorry.
Take advantage of the November CTMH Promotional Sale for even more savings!!
November Special - 50% off on Stamp Sets
Purchase $50 and the Stamp of the Month for $5 and get any stamp set of your choice for 50% off. This is a fantastic savings! It's a great time to stock up on all the stamps you love as well as Christmas gifts for family and friends. A to E size and M.
CTMH is donating $1.00 for each of these specials purchased this month to American Red Cross to help with Hurricane Sandy.
You may purchase it for $17.95 or pay only $5 with a $50 purchase.
Remember - this is a special offer from me - not from CTMH; so you have to follow instructions above to place your orders or you won't be qualified for the free gift with purchase from me. This is a great time to buy gifts for your family and friends or just stock up on all your favorite crafting products.
Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me wonderful compliments. I feel blessed every day to be part of this loving community. I appreciate your kind and encouraging words. Remember to take time today to leave a compliment for someone or thank someone close to you for being a part of your life. If we stop to list a few things we are grateful for each day; life feels so much better for both of us. Take time to smell the roses along the way.
Have a fantastic Thanksgiving and remember to take time to be grateful for who you are; your family and friends and everything you have been given in life.
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It is Good For Your Health!!