Friday, November 16, 2012

Black Friday Sale for CTMH products - Now through November 25th!

Are you ready for Black Friday? I am having two specials for you as a "Thank You" to my customers.
#1 - Place an order on my CTMH website by clicking this link and you receive a GIFT WITH PURCHASE from me based on the subtotal of your order. Chart below.  I will email you for your gift choice after order is placed. (US only)
#2 - FREE SHIPPING on CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Collection and Cricut Artiste Collections. You must place your order by clicking here and listing the item name, number; your name and shipping information to take advantage of this special. This will send me an email with your order.  I will send you a bill by email to pay through PayPal. (US only)
 
 
 
Click tabs at the top of my blog page to view Cricut Art Philosophy and Cricut Artiste collections for more information.  Both collections come with 3 Exclusive Acrylix Stamp Sets and 3 pages of dimensionals.

Subtotal of your order
Gift w/purchase/Black Friday Sale from Gloria Shirr, CTMH Supervisor
$25 - $49.99
CTMH Exclusive Ink Stamp pad or Marker Set
$50 - $74.99
CTMY My Acrylix Stamp Set (A or B size)
$75 - $99.99
CTMH Paper Pack of your choice
$100 - $149.99
CTMH My Acrylix Stamp Set (C or D size)
$150
PLEASE CONTACT ME TO PLACE AN ORDER OVER $150.  You will receive $25 in free products by ordering through me.

Available for US only.  Sorry.

Take advantage of the November CTMH Promotional Sale for even more savings!!

November Special - 50% off on Stamp Sets
Purchase $50 and the Stamp of the Month for $5 and get any stamp set of your choice for 50% off. This is a fantastic savings! It's a great time to stock up on all the stamps you love as well as Christmas gifts for family and friends. A to E size and M.





CTMH is donating $1.00 for each of these specials purchased this month to American Red Cross to help with Hurricane Sandy.
You may purchase it for $17.95 or pay only $5 with a $50 purchase.
 

Remember - this is a special offer from me - not from CTMH; so you have to follow instructions above to place your orders or you won't be qualified for the free gift with purchase from me.  This is a great time to buy gifts for your family and friends or just stock up on all your favorite crafting products. 
 
Have a fantastic Thanksgiving and remember to take time to be grateful for who you are; your family and friends and everything you have been given in life.
 
Hugs,
Gloria
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria