Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Ching-Chou Kuik Birthday Tag Celebration Using Magic Wish

Hello friends!  Are you ready for the New Year?  I guess it will happen whether we are ready or not.  I sure hope 2017 is a better year for my health than 2016 was.

We are having a Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Birthday Tag Celebration and hope you will join us in creating a tag.  I think this is only the 2nd tag I have created. LOL!  It was fun.  I really enjoyed it.  I wanted to do something outside the normal; so I used a die and created a tag with it.  I am using Ching-Chou Kuik Magic Wish; which is one of my favorites.  I was excited that we are able to use this one.  She is just gorgeous!  I hope you will request your free digi and join us in celebrating Ching-Chou Kuik's birthday.


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Tag base - Spellbinders Card Creator
Seahorse, Seaweed, Coral, Starfish, Sand-dollar, crab - Gina Marie Designs

Paper - CTMH Sarita (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Gypsy (retired), Goldrush, Crystal Blue
Lavender Cardstock - Not sure what brand it is
Sentiment - Happy Birthday from Cricut Artiste Just to Say D1629 (retired)
Sentiment - "Full of fun" CTMH Cricut Flower Market Sending Smiles D1708
Glitter gel - CTMH Glitter gel (retired)
Ink - CTMH Goldrush
Ribbon - Offray

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E01
Hair - V000, V01, V12
Butterfly, upper wear, stars - YR12, YR15
Eyes - V12, V000
Body & Tail - V15, BG53
Dots - V000, V01, V12, V15
Bubbles - BG53





I am entering this card in the following challenges: 

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (2 of 3)(Sunday)
Card Mania Challenge - Layer It (2 of 5)
Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Connie Can Crop - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
Creative Craft Cottage Challenges - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes w/Sparkle (No limit)
Pile It On - Celebrations (New beginnings) (No limit)
Crafty Friends Challenge - Sparkle (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes (1 of 2(Friday)
C.R.A.F.T. - Anything Goes (2 of 5)  (Thursday)
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes (No limit)
DL.Art January Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) 
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No Limit)(Wednesday)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (3 of 5) 
Wonderful Wednesday - Anything Goes (No limit)
Retarte #92 - Anything Goes (No limit) (Tuesday)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Love To Scrap - Anything Goes (2 of 5) (Monday)
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenges - Anything Goes (2 of 2) 
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Patterned paper (No limit)




January Stamp Of The Month
Only $5 with a $50 purchase or $17.95 no purchase

CTMH Adore You


CTMH Artwork






Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!



17 comments:

  1. Gloria I love your tag and I myself have only made a few of them but they are fun for a change. Thank you so much for joining us this week in our ATG challenge here at Through The Craft Room Door and I hope to see you back next week.
    Linda K. DT TTCRD
    Ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous and beautiful design. I love this. Nice work.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]


    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous great creation thank you for joining into our challenge at http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag, I love all the details you have added. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag, wonderful color combo and I love the seaweed. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop.

    Sue - Connie Can Crop DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning image and I absolutely LOVE the color combo too!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! I hope you will join us for the new challenge this week too! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Thank you for joining us over at LTSCB stunning design and colours. Good luck in the challenge Pen DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great creation - thanks for joining us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colors. Perfect for this underwater scene! Thanks so much for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge, Anything Goes. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your mermaid image and the beautiful colors used in this design! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello... Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge with your gorgeous card. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back for our next challenge. Happy New Year.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  14. This one is such a fun card! Love it!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful and original card
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte Challenge
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card. I love the shape and the image is gorgeous too. TFS and for joining us at Connie Can Crop challenge "Anything Goes". Best luck

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria