Thursday, January 5, 2017

Love Card Using Art by Miran Selena Snow

Hello friends!  How is everyone doing? There is a lot of viruses going around. My stepson came over for Christmas and he got sick that night, gave it to my husband, and then to me a few days later and then to his mother.  This one has been a really difficult one.   Needless to say; we haven't gotten to do anything since the Tuesday after Christmas.  

My husband has been sick for 10 days today and 7 days for me.  I didn't get bad until last Friday.  I have spent a lot of time in bed; but still trying to keep up with my cards for DT.  My flu shot normally helps me stay well; but not with this virus.  Please stay away from crowds if at all possible during this virus season.  And please don't go to work or anywhere else while you are sick.  That is what causes this virus to continue to spread to others.

It is time for another fabulous Art by Miran Challenge 75 - Anything Goes.  I always love Anything Goes challenges; as we can do whatever we feel like doing. I thought about making this a Christmas card; to get a head start for the year; but decided not to.  I am using Selena Snow; which is such a fabulous image. She is so sweet to work with.  I used digi paper designed by Tracy Wray; called Winter Frost.  I love this digi paper and have used it before.

The card is colored in shades of purple; on a purple background; but I couldn't get the lighting or color correct.   I got the background correct; but then the image was the wrong color; so I gave up.  LOL!  Use your imagination to see colors of purple on purple!  It looks really pretty in person.  Although this version isn't too bad either.  LOL!


Inside Card 
Shades of purple; but couldn't get these colors correct either. 




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Snowflake Corner - Memory Box

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy
Glitter Cardstock - CTMH
Sentiments - CTMH Flakey & Friends C1506 (retired)
Ribbon - Offray

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01
Hair - V000, V01, V12
Dress & bubbles - V15 & CTMH Glitter gel
Fur - Stickles




I am entering this card in the following challenges: 

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (3 of 3)(Sunday)
Card Mania Challenge - Layer It (3 of 5)
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes w/Sparkle (No limit)
Crafty Friends Challenge - Sparkle (3 of 3) (Saturday)
Polkadoodles - Something New (1 of 2)  (Friday)
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Anything Goes w/ribbon (1 of 6)
The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - Winter Fun (No limit noted)
Craft Rocket Challenges - Something New (Image) (1 of 3)(Thursday)
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Cute Card Thursday - What's New? (New image/first time to use stamp set) (No limit)
DL.Art January Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) 
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No Limit)(Wednesday)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (1 of 5) 
Wonderful Wednesday - Anything Goes (No limit)
Retarte #92 - Anything Goes (No limit) (Tuesday)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
Love To Scrap - Anything Goes (3 of 5) (Monday)
The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge - Something New (Image) (1 of 3)
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Patterned paper (No limit)

CTMH January Special

FREE Gorgeous Welcome Home Wreath Kit with $60 purchase or purchase alone for $18.95.  Wreath base is about 12 inches; with finished product measuring about 15 inches.



Picture of kit



Only $5 with a $50 purchase or $17.95 no purchase

CTMH Adore You S1701


CTMH Artwork






Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!




20 comments:

  1. So beautiful thank you for joining into our challenge Polkadoodles Challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautifully created. You can feel the cool crispness in the air, and the inside sentiment is so sweet, and perfectly compliments the front of your card. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card and I love the purples!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card, Gloria. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. We always enjoy seeing your sweet cards linked to our challenges. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria: Before I run off, I also want to say a BIG thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday also. I hope you know how incredibly grateful I am for you.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a pretty card! You colored the image beautifully. Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT
    http://anncard.blogspot.tw

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, lovely colours:)! Thank you for entering our ATG Challenge at TTCRD! Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge! Good luck!:)!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and love the purple. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Gloria... I'm loving this creation. Being purple really helps as it's my favorite colour! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' January 2017.
    Nicola DT Amethyst Lily Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're doing better now. I love your card. The variation in the shades of purple is beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo Gandhi, DT
    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, Lovely work, Gloria! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty The purple looks beautiful to me Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges - Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sweet :) Love the image and purple colors. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a gorgeous card - the background really compliments the image!

    Hope you are feeling much better now, and all the cold and damp doesn't cause the virus to hang around longer than normal!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet card
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte Challenge
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful coloring! So glad you joined our Anything Goes Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for playing along at RRR

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely card and wonderful coloring of the image. Thank you for linking with us at Word Art Wednesday. Our current challenge is still ongoing and we would love to have you participate again. I would like to share this passage from the Bible coming from Hebrews 6:11-12 which says, "We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, so that what you hope for may be fully realized. We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised." Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    httop://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria