Sunday, January 22, 2017

Grateful Card Using Anna Griffin Flip cards kit

Hello friends!  How is everyone doing?  I hope you have had a great start to the New Year!  You may not know this about me; but I am a variety person.  I love buffets, many different crafting suppliers, etc.  Most of all, I love CTMH as my main supplier for most of my crafts.  But, I still have to have those quick card kits; especially Anna Griffin.  I love her products and especially her Cricut Cartridges.  

I am a collector.  I collect so many things in the crafting world.  My biggest one is patterned papers and printed cardstock.  I also love digis and own almost 20,000 of them. Can you believe that?  I use as many as I can; but I will probably never use all of them that I have bought over the past 5 years.   I try to support my favorite artists; which is why I buy so many.  But, I do love creating cards that I don't have to color once in a while.

I created this Anna Griffin flip card for my sister, Becky a few weeks ago.  It still takes me longer than most people to decide what I want to use and how I want to put it together. Quick and easy for me is an hour or two; rather than a few days. LOL! Even one of these quick cards has taken me as much as 3 days; with the thinking process, etc.   Especially if I don't really know the person I am sending it to.  It is harder to make a card for someone you aren't familiar with.  Right?




Inside card
These flip cards are like triple folded; so it is hard to take a picture of them.



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Card base, flowers and butterflies - Anna Griffin Flip Card Kit
Sentiment dies and sentiments - Anna Griffin Flip Card Kit

Sticker flowers and butterflies - Hot Off The Press Dazzles


I am entering this card in the following challenges: 

Angie's Digital Stamps - Anything Goes (3 of 3)  (Sunday)
Dragonfly Dreams - Thank you (No limit)
Little Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
A Gem Of  A Challenge - Hearts &/or Flowers (No limit) (Saturday)
Inkspirational Challenges - Flutter (No limit) 
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes (1 of 2) (Friday)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
DL.Art January Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) (Thursday)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Wednesday)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5) 
Wonderful Wednesday - Anything Goes (No limit)
Retarte #92 - Anything Goes (No limit) (Tuesday)
 Get Creative Challenges - Anything Goes (3 of 3) (Monday)
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Patterned paper (No limit)




CTMH January Special
FREE Gorgeous Welcome Home Wreath Kit with $60 purchase or purchase alone for $18.95.  Wreath base is about 12 inches; with finished product measuring about 15 inches.  
While supplies last Only.



Picture of kit



Only $5 with a $50 purchase or $17.95 no purchase

CTMH Adore You S1701


CTMH Artwork






Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

18 comments:

  1. I love it. I got this kit also Anna's designs are so pretty.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JANUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I can relate to your "process" - especially taking time to decide what materials to use. Thanks for sharing your card at the QKR Stampede weekly challenge - Anything Goes / with an optional twist for the kids. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful & I know your sister will adore it! And you are so right, it IS harder to make a card for someone you don't know well. Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and Hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty card. Did you get all three of the flip-it sets on auto ship? I did and it can be overwhelming. I love the papers and the embellishments you chose. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday January Linky Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katieo. Yes, I did. I got them late; not in the auto ship; but I was able to get all 3. I love them. I haven't tried to cut with the dies yet. Thanks so much for your comment. Hugs.

      Delete
  6. I am really drawn to the lovely water color flowers on your card and am very impressed with the "workings" of the flip elements. Glad to know I'm not the only one who takes a long time to make card decisions....however, it is such fun to customize a card for a loved one. Thanks so much for playing along at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Christine
    DT member
    http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is a lovely card. I too find it difficult to make a card for someone you do not know. I am sure your sister will just love the card. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges} Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is just a gorgeous card! I really love that Anna comes out with these easy card kits because sometimes we don't always have the time to sit there for an hour to put a card together and these come together in minutes and look like you spent all day on them! I absolutely love this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!! Remember we are now always anything goes! Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card!!!
    Tnaks for joining with us at Retarte.
    Yaiza, Stampartpapel DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so pretty and such a clever fold, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte Challenge
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gloria it's very beautiful.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to know I'm not alone in taking time to create cards! Yours here: simply stunning and certainly well-worth the time-and-choices investment! Another delight added to the Ink gallery; thank you!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards. Stunning styles! Thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and hope to see you again. Good luck.

    - Khushboo Gandhi, DT

    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    Inspiration Destination, DT
    Craft Your Passion, DT
    Crafting With An Attitude, DT
    Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, DT
    Simply Create Too, DT
    Get Creative, DT
    Angie’s Digital Stamps, DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely Card. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria