- Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes
- Challenges4Everybody - Challenge # 4 - Anything Goes
- Sentimental Sunday's - Challenge 123 - Anything Goes
- A Gem Of A Challenge - Challenge # 56 - For The Girls
- Catch The Bug - October Challenge - Anything Goes
- Craftymess Challenge - Challenge # 19 - Anything Goes
- Totally Gorjuss - Challenge # 152 - Anything Goes
- Clearly Inspired - Challenge # 61 - Sentimental
- Delicious Doodles - Challenge # 5 - Flowers
- Inspire Me Fridays - Challenge # 79 - Anything Goes
- Jellypark Challenges - Pink And Girlie
- Stampin With The Dragon - Animals
- Stampin' For The Weekend - Challenge # 18 - Feeling Floral
- Crafty Bloggers Network - Challenge # 4 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots - Three (3 designer papers)
- House of Gilli - Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes
- Lollipop Crafts - Challenge # 91 - Something Old (Bling), Something New (Digi stamp)
- Paper Pretties - PPMC60 - Sentiment as Focus
- Squigglefly - Challenge # 40 - Specialty Paper
- Tammy's Scrappin Corner - Challenge # 31 - Friendship
- The Cutie Pie Challenge - Challenge # 28 - Use A Digi
- Victorine Originals - Challenge # 44 - Lots of Layers
- Whoopsi Daisy - Flowers Galore
- Craft Us Crazy - Challenge # 27 - Halloween or Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbons - Challenge # 29 - Anything But Square
- Pixie Dust Studio - Anything Goes
- Paper Play - Week 40 - Shine On
- Shelly's Images - Tic, Tac, Toe (Orange, Free, Digi and Orange, Bling, Die Cut)
- Simply Create - Linky Party #5
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Birthday Card Using CTMH Clementine Paper and Cricut Artiste Cartridge
Hi all you wonderful crafters out there!! I couldn't find anything to use for a very close friends birthday card before I went on vacation; so I was a little stressed. While I was on vacation; I won $10 in free digital stamps from "Clear Dollar Stamps" when I entered their challenge at "Clearly I Stamp". I chose an adorable kitten digi stamp as one of my free stamps. I used it to create this birthday card for my wonderful friend who loves kittens and cats. I am sure she will love it.
Supplies I used for this card:
Die Cuts including the Happy Birthday are from CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge
Card Base - 5 x 6 1/2 Ivory
Paper - CTMH Clementine Paper Packet
Cardstock for sentiment - CTMH White Daisy
Ink for front sentiment - CTMH Lagoon (I think)
Digital Stamp - Clear Dollar Stamps in color
Bling - Want2scrap.com
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate all your wonderful compliments and encouraging words. I love to create and to share with all my fellow crafters.
Check out my specials for the month. I have some wonderful clubs you can join as well. Don't forget our October stamp of the Month. It is Christmas stamps that I know you will love. They can be used with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge making it even more fun to create.
October Stamp Of The Month - Only $5 with a $50 order or purchase for $17.95.) Available only in October 2012.
Click on the tabs at the top of the page to see the specials, the clubs and the two fabulous Cricut Cartridges. I am giving you $20 off of the Cricut Cartridge collections for the month of Oct. My goal is to help everyone to afford these two awesome cartridges. They are like no other on the market. They are my favorites and the ones I use the most.
My October Special - $20 off both Cricut Artiste and Cricut Art Philosophy Collections
Have a fantastic day and wonderful week ahead. Call or email me with any questions you might have. Be sure to check out my videos by clicking the tab at the top of the page titled Videos. My videos and CTMH videos are both listed there with the links. Enjoy!!
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!