Hi to all my wonderful fellow bloggers. It is a gorgeous fall day in Southern California. It is supposed to rain and storm today; which I am looking forward to. I listen to storms on my CD player and love the sound of the falling rain and the loud claps of thunder. I didn't appreciate the storms when I lived in Missouri and Florida. I felt like it rained all the time in Florida; but I miss that now that I live in California. We rarely have rain or thunder. I miss the lightening; but am grateful we don't have the power outages from the storms like I grew up with. Of course the sun is out right now; so we may not have the rain or the thunder.
It is time for another new sketch from Sketches by Carly. This is the last sketch from Sketches by Carly; so come and join the fun. Please come and say your goodbyes to the DT and to Carly. She is going to focus on creating Carly's Cuties; which is her new line of Digi stamps and Digi papers. This young lady is 13 yrs old and very talented. I am grateful for her and the Design Team and feel privileged to have been part of the team these past few months. I have learned so much from Kris, Carly's mother. They have been a blessing to me. Carly designs the Digi stamps and her mother, Kris designs the Digi papers. You will continue to see her Digi stamps on my blog when she creates new ones. I want to continue to support her creativity and help spread the word as much as I can.
This card is my first time using Digi paper. I wasn't sure if I would like it or not; but it was very easy to use. I printed the paper designs on cardstock; which makes it so much more sturdy. Kris has created some gorgeous papers to match Carly's new colored Digi stamps; which makes it less of a challenge trying to find paper to match the Digi colors. Her Digi stamps also come without color so you can add your own if you choose to do so.
I created this card to give to one of my grandchildren. They will love these bright colors and Birthday Allison as well. I hope you enjoy my card and Carly's Cuties as much as I do. I turned it around a little bit to make it work for a smaller size card rather than the 6 x 6 size.
Sketches By Carly # 67
Check out Carly's Cuties!
Supplies used for this card:
Card Size - 4 14 x 5 1/2 base card
Die Cuts from Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Cardstock for patterned paper - Recollections White
Cardstock for Digi image - CTMH White Daisy
Digi Stamp - Carly's Cuties - "Birthday Allison" (Comes with free Digi paper)
Digi Patterned Papers - Birthday Cake Paper (free with Birthday Allison) and "Bella's Beauties - Tart N' Tangy Gingham's" for purchase at Carly's Cuties.
Sentiment on front - CTMH Card Word Puzzle - C1494
Sentiment inside - CTMH Artiste Collection Birthday - D1529 (Sold with Cricut Artiste Cartridge)
Ink - CTMH Petal (retired) Could use CTMH Gypsy as well
Bling - TPC Studio - Yellow Jewels
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Make It Monday - MIM # 110 - Always Anything Goes
- Challenges4Everybody - Challenge # 4 - Anything Goes
- Sentimental Sunday's - Challenge 123 - Anything Goes
- A Gem Of A Challenge - Challenge # 56 - For The Girls
- Catch The Bug - October Challenge - Anything Goes
- Craftymess Challenge - Challenge # 19 - Anything Goes
- Totally Gorjuss - Challenge # 152 - Anything Goes
- Clearly Inspired - Challenge # 61 - Sentimental
- Jellypark Challenges - Pink And Girlie (2 of 2)
- Crafty Bloggers Network - Challenge # 4 - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
- Crafty Boots - Three (3 banners)
- House of Gilli - Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes
- Lollipop Crafts - Challenge # 91 - Something Old (Cardstock), Something New (Digi stamp)
- Squigglefly - Challenge # 40 - Specialty Paper
- Tammy's Scrappin Corner - Challenge # 31 - Friendship (2 of 2)
- The Cutie Pie Challenge - Challenge # 28 - Use A Digi
- Victorine Originals - Challenge # 44 - Lots of Layers
- Craft Us Crazy - Challenge # 27 - Halloween or Anything Goes (2 of 3)
- Crafty Ribbons - Challenge # 30 - Children's Birthday
- Shelly's Images - Tic, Tac, Toe (Orange, Free, Digi and Orange, Bling, Die Cut) (2 of 5)
- Art Impressions Stamps Challenge - Challenge # 84 - Child's Birthday
- Paper Crafting Journey - Add Some Bling
- Paper Play - Week # 41 - Simply Cute
- Simply Create - Linky Party # 6
- Crafts and Me - Challenge # 105 - Anything Goes
- Diva's By Design - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
- Ruby's Rainbow - Challenge # 39 - Cute and Cuddly
- Simon Says Stamp - Dies and/or Punches
- 365 Cards - Day 224 - Neon
- Whimsy Stamps - Challenge # 52 - All Things Sparkly
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Deep Ocean Challenge - Challenge # 36 - Anything Goes
- LEJ Designs - Challenge # 24 - Happy Birthday
- Loves Rubber Stamps - Challenge # 21 - Bling Baby - Yeah!!
- Papelitos Challenges - Challenge # 15 - Anything Goes
- Sassy Cheryl's - Challenge # 136 - Happy Birthday
- Through The Craftroom Door - Challenge # 39 - Anything Goes
- Tuesday Alchemy - Challenge # 35 - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - Challenge # 49 - Be Ye Kind
- Cards By Lady Anne - Anything Goes
- Songbird Challenges - Challenge # 5 - Girls Just Want To Have Fun
- Take A Word - Balloons
- Inspire Me Fridays - Challenge # 80 - Anything Goes
- Bloggers - Take Flight (Balloons)
Check out my specials for the month. I have some wonderful clubs you can join as well. Don't forget our October stamp of the Month. It is Christmas stamps that I know you will love. They can be used with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge making it even more fun to create.
October Stamp Of The Month - Only $5 with a $50 order or purchase for $17.95.) Available only in October 2012.
Click on the tabs at the top of the page to see the specials, the clubs and the two fabulous Cricut Cartridges. I am giving you $20 off of the Cricut Cartridge collections for the month of Oct. My goal is to help everyone to afford these two awesome cartridges. They are like no other on the market. They are my favorites and the ones I use the most.
My October Special - $20 off both Cricut Artiste and Cricut Art Philosophy Collections
Back of boxes
Thank you for visiting my blog and to everyone who leaves me a message. I really appreciate the compliments and the encouragement. You are all fantastic people and I feel very blessed to have you in my life. If I can be of service to you in answering your questions or helping you to use your Cricut or to create something; feel free to call or send me an email. I love to teach and to share. I feel we are all here to help each other in whatever way that we can. Have a wonderful week and take time to stop and smell the flowers along the way. Enjoy every day of your life. Don't sweat the small stuff and remember most everything is small stuff.
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!