This page is a work in progress.
I am going to include as many tutorials as I can on my blog and links to websites with tutorials. I want to provide you easy access to tutorials here; so you can make your own beautiful creations. I just started using them; so be patient as I add more when I have time. Some I have made; many I haven't tried yet. I know everyone loves tutorials. Check out my video tab for video tutorials. Enjoy!!
Sites With Tutorials For All Types of Projects
- StamparticTutorials- Variety of topics
- Cardville (Elizabeth)
- Vertical Step Card - Variety of tutorials
- Sweet Stamps - Tutorials
- My Time Made Easy - Videos
- Operation Write Home - Tutorials
- Center Step Card My Center Step Card
- Card-Making-Magic Tutorials
- Side Step Card (By Norma)
- Round Shape Side Step Card (By Norma)
- Double Zig Zag Card (Marianne)
- Double Tag Card - (Marianne)
- Diamond Origami Fold Card - Splitcoast Stampers
- Side Step Card - Another Version - Splitcoast Stampers
- Side Step Dresser Card
- Melissa Made Tutorials
- CTMH Swing Cards on Cricut Artiste Cartridge - Chart on each card and where to find shapes and sizing for each one. See her entire post showing swing cards with a free chart on this post. It was created by Rebecca Brown.
- Card with a Cake Tutorial - Scroll down on her post to Manuela's tutorial.
- Holiday Masking Tutorial - Awesome way to create snow
- Easel Card - Simple one to create using Splitcoast Stampers
- Pop Up Card Tutorial - Splitcoast Stampers
- Fan Card Tutorial - By Katie at Inky Angel
- Criss-Cross Card - Splitcoast Stampers
- Tent Card - Splitcoast Stampers
- Criss Cross Card - 6 x 6 size
- Round (Shaped) Side Step Card Tutorial
3D - Items
- Paper Made Pinecone Ornaments - Splitcoast Stampers (You can use decorative paper too.)