Hello Friends! I hope everyone is doing well. It is hot again in Southern CA. I was hoping we would get fall weather by now; but it looks like today and the week coming up will be over 100 every day. We had a lot of very hot weather for August, September and now October.
This is my first attempt to color after breaking my arm August 3rd. I thought it was be easy to pick up a marker and I would just do what I have always done; but it wasn't. I guess I will have to retrain my brain and fingers all over again. I haven't colored anything for 9 - 10 weeks. I did the best I could. I don't believe in throwing something away and starting over again. Lol!
Supplies used to create this card:
All CTMH products are retired. CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024. I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out.
FYI: I am not promoting or selling any products. I am sharing the products I used as a courtesy to the people who read my blog; and because many of the challenges now require a list of products used.
Thank you visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy my creations.
I appreciate all of you. Be sure to check out my tabs
at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations.
Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account. Thanks for your patience.
CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024. I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies. They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart.



An adorable little reindeer and lovely clean design. I think you made a lovely job of the colouring and I'm sure your skills will return fully as you get used to using your arm again.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in at Crafty Catz.
Chris
x
He is adorably cute and you colored him perfectly, ouch, sorry about your arm, get better soon!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner
Gloria, I’m so glad that you are able to color again. I think it looks wonderful! I’m glad that your arm is healing well. Your card is so very cute and definitely does not need to be redone. I really like how you put lovely sentiments on the inside of your cards as well. Hopefully, you’ll get some cooler weather soon! That is very warm for October. Thanks for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday!
ReplyDelete