Monday, September 7, 2026

Sending You Love Card Using Hues Hub Art "Vintage Lighthouse" #17

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well.  I had a fall while walking on Aug. 3.  I face planted on the sidewalk; so I broke two teeth in front.  I broke my right arm at the elbow (right handed), had to wear a sling for 4 1/2 weeks; but I have 3 more weeks of doing nothing for it to finish healing.  I am scheduled for two root canals for two of the teeth in front; plus they have to fix the 2 broken teeth.  It has been a very expensive fall and lots of pain.  

I am attempting to post one of my cards that I created before the fall; but it will take me several days to complete the links for the challenges.  Lol!  Most of this post was created when I took the photos, etc.  I have several posts that need to be posted; but they are done except for a few details.  Lol!  It is a good thing I create things ahead of time; because I am not allowed to color or craft; but I need to get something posted to my blog.  It has been almost 6 weeks since I posted.   

Sending You Love Card 
Using Hues Hub Art "Vintage Lighthouse" #17


Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out. 

FYI: I am not promoting or selling any products.  I am sharing the products I used as a courtesy to the people who read my blog; and because many of the challenges now require a list of products used.

Dies
Frames - Memory Box Matinee Rectangles
Hearts inside - CTMH Hearts Background Thin Cut Z3780 (hearts only)

Paper - CTMH Dream Maker Coordinating Cardstock CC3233
Cardstock - CTMH Lagoon
White cardstock with image - Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover
White inside - Neenah Exact Index
Sentiment Outside - Conie Fong Tricycle Gnome Sentiment
Sentiment Inside - CTMH Change The World D2125
Ink - CTMH Black


I am entering this card in the following challenges: 

613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
Polkadoodles Challenge - ATG (1 of 4) (Saturday)
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Friday)
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - ATG Digital or Stamped Image (1 of 3)
 DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day) (Thursday)
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)   
 Unicorn Challenge Blog - Not Square (No limit) (Tuesday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (1 of 5) (Monday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 8)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge - ATG (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge - ATG (No limit) 
Crafters Cafe Challenge - ATG/Option (No limit)
Paper Funday Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 6)

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card
    Thank you for Joining the SEPTEMBER 2026 DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY Challenge

    Diana L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gloria, I'm so sorry to hear of your fall and I hope you are on the mend. There is a piece of sidewalk I encounter on my walks that I know someone is going to trip over, so I've called the city but as of now, nothing has been done. Your card is lovely, as always. Sending happy healing hugs. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colors and image are so soothing! This could make a great sympathy card too. Thanks for accepting the challenge at A Place To Start !
    Jill K, DT Member, A Place to Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty image. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Good Luck,
    Pattie G
    Artist

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty is this Gloria.
    You colored the image wonderful. The inside is also great.
    So sorry to hear from your fall.. Hope you recovering fast.
    Glad you joining us at 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card. Hope you are doing ok now. Thank you so much for playing along with The Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, such a pretty image. Thank you for joining in with us this month at The Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog. Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card! 🌊💙 I love the peaceful lighthouse scene and that little boat with the seagull perched so perfectly beside it. The soft aqua tones are gorgeous and the layered frames give the design such a lovely polished finish. This one really shines a light on beautiful cardmaking! 😍✨ Thank you for joining the challenge at Ally’s Angels, we love seeing you in the gallery ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness Gloria, I hope you are healed up!

    What a beautiful card, love the lighthouse image, it's beautiful!

    Thank you again for joining us at LPOCF!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria