Saturday, January 13, 2024

Christmas Slimline Card Using CTMH Holiday Banner Stamp & Thin Cuts

Hello friends!  How is everyone?  It has been really cold for a lot of the US.  We have had as low as 31 degrees at night; which is very rare for Southern CA.  I do not like cold weather.  I know a lot of people are doing with horrible weather, storms, tornadoes, snow, sleet and rain; so please take care of yourself and be careful out there.  

I have cards I created that I have not posted yet; so I am going to continue posting Christmas cards and other creations until I get caught up.  Lol!  This is one of the Christmas cards I created using CTMH Holiday Banner Stamp & Thin Cuts.  These sold out very quickly; as they were a very popular item.   

 

CTMH Christmas Card



Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Poinsettia Flower & Leaves - CTMH Holiday Banner Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7070, Stamp alone D2185 (retired)

Images on card - Poinsettia Flower & Leaves - CTMH Holiday Banner Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7070, Stamp alone D2185 (retired)
Paper - CTMH Home For Christmas X7297S (retired)
Polka Dot Paper - CTMH Mix In X9009 (retired)
Card Base - CTMH Slimline Cards & Envelopes X257
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Evergreen
Sentiment outside - CTMH Home For Christmas Cardmaking Kit G1290 (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Joy of the Season, CC102312 (still available) 
Ink - CTMH Candy Apple
Shimmer Trim - CTMH Candy Apple Z5015
Sparkles - CTMH Silver Glitter Gems - Z4191

Copic Markers
Poinsettia flower - R24, R27
Leaves - G17, G19

I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
 A Gem of A Challenge- ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
        Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3)
          Pattie's Creations Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Friday)
    The Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge - Christmas - See list (1 of 3) 
          Krafty Chicks Challenge - Christmas (No limit)  (Thursday)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG/option (2 of 3) (Wednesday)
     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10) 
Digi Tuesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 8) (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - Anything Goes (No limit)
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 8)
Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (2 of 8)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - CAS (No limit)
We Love Stamping Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3)


Available with or without Thin Cuts.  See both photos below.






CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. A wonderful card, I love how you've played with the colour palette and the different layers. And those glitter gems are a perfect decoration. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card, and a really nice sentiment for the inside too! I'm in AZ and not used to the unusually cold weather we're getting here too! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too don't like cold weather. Lovely design in traditional colours, thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A short C&P comment as I'm unable to type/craft much with MS flare up, but wanted you to know I've seen your WLS entry and thank you for sharing with us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job, love the poinsettias and the paper you used as well, great inside, love when people do the inside too. Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a wonderful day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful traditional design! Thanks for sharing it with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am with you - cold weather go away! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty slimline card Gloria! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Judy CT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Paper Funday Challenge xx Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Genuary "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria