Monday, February 13, 2023

Sending Hugs Card using Conie Fong Bee With Heart Bundle and CTMH products

Hello friends!   I hope everyone is doing well.  It actually cooled down a little here in Southern CA; but it is still upper 50's and 60's with 30's and 40's at night.  It is colder than normal for sure.  

I created this card using Conie Fong Bee With Heart Bundle.  I am not fond of bees in real life.  I have been stung too many times as a child and as an adult; so I try to avoid every kind of bee.  LOL!  But, I couldn't resist these adorable bees. There is also a bee without the flower and a flower in this set.  That is what I used; so I would have 2 identical bees.  This sentiment also came with it.  I sent this one to my sister Becky and her husband.  These sweet bees can be used for any occasion.  


Conie Fong "Bee With Heart Bundle"



Close Up View




Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frame outside - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Tri Frames Dies
Frame inside - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Wonky Stitched Dies

Image & Sentiment front - Conie Fong Bee With Heart Bundle
Paper - CTMH Mix In - May/June X9040 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Flamingo
Ink - Black
Sentiment inside - CTMH You Mean The World To Me B1467 (retired)

Copic Markers
Bees & Flowers - RV00, R81, R83
Wings - RV0000, RV000, YR30
Heart - R81, R83



I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
We Love Stamping - Anything Stamped w/option (2 of 3)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
                                    Allsorts Challenge - ATG/hearts (1 of 3)                                                              Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (1 of 3) (Friday
Double Trouble Challenge Blog - Love Is In The Air (2 of 3)
The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge - See Challenge for topics (2 of 3)  
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG w/option (Pink/Animal/Heart) (2 of 3) (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)   (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - Color Palette's (Palette 1/Shades of Pink) (2 of 8) (Monday)
Crafting Happiness Challenge - Love (No limit noted)
Inspiration Station Challenge - Photo Inspiration (This photo reminds me of friendship and love)  (No limit)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)

                          



Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2302 – Springtime Borders

CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

17 comments:

  1. What a cute card - those little pink bees are adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very sweet Bees coloured in pink and pretty card for your Sister, thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping February challenge and also this weeks Hearts option at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet card design using this cute image. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely duo and those wings are amazing! Love the coloring! Thanks so much for sharing this cutie with us at Twisted Thursday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. These bees are just SO cute!! Lovely card, thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Gloria! So great to see you joining in at Allsorts challenge, thanks for linking up with us!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little bees, love how you used pink to color them! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute little card, thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable! These sweeties look like they would give Hugs instead of Stings! Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your lovely projects soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is adorable, love the little pink bees!! Thank you for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! Pink is my favourite colour. Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge
    Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super sweet and a lovely CAS design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping February challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card ..love the cute image .
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challlenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful creation, so sweet! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwwww, such adorable bees, very pretty card. Thanks for sharing wtih us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are so so cute! I love how you colored their wings!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria