Friday, July 22, 2022

CTMH Christmas In July Sale starts today

 


All kinds of wonderful CTMH products will be on sale;  
Plus Mystery Packages

Sale starts: Friday, July 22 at 3 pm MDT
Ends: July 24 at 11:59 pm MDT

Click on Join the Fun below to start shopping!



Be sure to check the current July - Sept. catalog
and many products are retiring.

Free July - September catalog with any order; if this is your first order since new catalog started.

See CTMH Specials on the right side bar or under Promotions at the top of my CTMH website.

Don't forget the July Stamp of the Month.  Only $5 with $50 purchase, free for VIP members with a $50 order.

Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2207 - Voice of the Sea





CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria