Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Close To My Heart May Flash Sale - Ends today

 CTMH May Flash Sale

Click title above to start shopping

Ends tonight at 11:59 pm MDT


There are still a lot of awesome products on sale at our CTMH May Flash Sale.  I thought I had posted this already; but I didn't.  I hope you have time to enjoy the sale.  

Don't forget, you can join as a VIP customer for $35 and receive $15 credit on your account; to shop whenever you want for more products.  It's like having a coupon for every order.  Place your first order and you will receive 15% back in dollars, to use on your next order.  It's like having a bonus every time you shop.  You also qualify for a free Stamp of The Month with a $50 order.  See current stamp of the month below this section.




Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2205 - You Can Do Anything



CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria