Thursday, April 15, 2021

Hello Card Using CTMH Daisy Meadows Paper Pack

Hello Friends!  I hope all of you are doing well.  We had cooler weather the past two days in Southern CA; but it is supposed to warm up again.  I wish we could keep the 60's; but with sunshine.  LOL!  Although, we do need rain right now in all of CA.

I decided to create some cards for the "Cards For Kindness" program with Scrapbook.com. My friend, Lori, told me about this program.  Click on the link to find out what you can do to bring a smile to someone else.  I have heard that there are many programs out there; but this one seems to fit for me.  It may take me a while to create the cards and I hope they will accept my mini or regular slimline cards.  It still uses one regular stamp, so I think it will be fine.  Card #1.

This is one of the cards I created for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog.  I loved the design and thought it would fit perfectly for a card.  The instructions for Cards For Kindness program requests that you not use a sentiment inside; so that someone can write a note; so that is a challenge for me.  LOL!  I love to finish the insides of my cards; but I might be able to get them done quicker if I don't have to complete the inside of them.


CTMH Hello Card
Using CTMH Daisy Meadows Paper with other CTMH products

 





Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Flower Border - CTMH Documented - Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4172 or stamp only is C1719
Circle - CTMH Circle Thin Cuts Z3318 (retired) but new set coming in May catalog.
Scalloped Circle - CTMH Stitched Scallop Circle - Z3639

Paper - CTMH Daisy Meadows Paper Pack X7266B
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, reverse side of Glacier, reverse side of Smoothie, reverse side of Canary.
Ink - CTMH Smoothie, Glacier
Butterfly on front - CTMH Thoughtful Bouquet - C1859 Hostess only stamp set
Border & Flower Stamp on Front - CTMH Documented - Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4172 or stamp only is C1719
Hello - CTMH A Little Sentiment A1244
Dots - CTMH Daisy Meadows Dots X7266E



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

 
613 Avenue Create - ATG (4 of 8) (Sunday) 
 (Saturday)
Happy Little Stampers  - ATG with dies (no limit) (Friday)
Polkadoodles - ATG (2 of 2)
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - ATG w/sentiment (2 of 5)
      DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) (Thursday)
Creative Moments Challenge Blog - ATG (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
  Crafty Sentiment Designs - ATG (2 of 3) (Tuesday
  Through The Craft Room Door - ATG (2 of 2)  
 Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge - Sketch (No limit) (Monday)
Make It Monday - Checks/Plaids (1 of 3)
A Bit More Time To Craft - ATG  (No limit)   (Other Date)
   A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
 Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Spring Forward (Used Spring Colors) (3 of 5)


Stamp sets on sale; plus Stamp & Die Sets (Thin Cuts) on sale
Ends April 30 or While Supplies Last
Up to 50% off




Special Kits through May 31 or While Supplies Last
Includes cardmaking kits - See my favorite below


Several Kits to choose from; so click link to view them all.  

This is my favorite.


Includes this adorable stamp set and more.


CTMH Artwork



Kit contents:
1 – exclusive D-size stamp set (See above)
6 – Lovely patterned paper sheets
3 – cardstock sheets (1 Blue Belle, 2 White Daisy)
1 – Julep Loose Sequins (Z3566)
20 – white card bases & envelopes (16 standard, 4 slimline)

Additional supplies needed:
Intense Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z4189)
Watercolor Paints (Z3132)
Medium Round Waterbrush (Z3225)
Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
Glue Dots® Mini Dots (Z341)
Paper Trimmer
Scissors
Adhesive
Ruler
Sticky Notes




Sold together or Separately





S2104 Scandinavian Folk Art Greetings
Only $5 with a $50 order or
FREE to all VIP members with a $50 order




CTMH Artwork








Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more


Message me on Messenger if you have questions.



See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.



Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

16 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the pop of color mixed with Daisy Meadows! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are neighbors in the gallery at Make My Monday, so I wanted to drop by and say HI Neighbor. Very fun layout and use of so many elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright cheerful card! Perfect for Cards for Kindness. I also contribute to that program. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do Send a Smile 4 Kids, another program, and it's very rewarding. Your card is just right for a cheerful, uplifting message. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for joining us at MMM - it's awesome that you are making the card for a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely card - thanks for sharing again at 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty colors! Great use of the sketch.
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S - Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles ~ Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card, I love the pop of pink at the sentiment, really makes it jump off the card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of the sketch this week! Thank you for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the elements you included on your card, it's beautiful! So glad you joined us for our Make My Monday challenge.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Gloria. Love the colours.
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for April 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete
  15. A sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful project - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria