Thursday, December 10, 2020

Hello Card Using CTMH Distress Oxide Inks and Bokeh Technique

Hello Friends! Are you doing ok?  I know it is a difficult time for most of us in the world right now; but I hope everyone is having time to create or do something they love.  I keep hoping things will improve; and they will; just not necessarily as quickly as we would like.

I am having so much fun using these new CTMH Distress Oxide inks.  I used the Bokeh technique on this one.  I sent this to my sister, Alice.  I thought these little sentiments were really cute; so of course I had to buy the entire set.  There was a Hello die with my set; but not this one.  

I think CTMH is still waiting on some of these Distress Oxide Inks to come back in stock; but there are a few of them available now.  I find them amazing to work with.  I could spend all my spare time playing with them. They are so much fun.

Hello Card
Using CTMH Distress Oxide Inks:
Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint 


Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Hello - Sizzix Hello Doily Set

Cardstock - CTMH White Watercolor cardstock for Distress oxide part
Cardstock - CTMH Necterine
Sentiment outside - Simon Says Stamp - Hello Stamp & Die set
Inside sentiment - CTMH  Always Loved B1713 
Flowers inside - CTMH Every Bit of Wonderful D1977 (Operation Smile)
Sequins - CTMH Loose Sequins Crafty
Ink - CTMH Black
CTMH Distress Oxide Inks - Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint 




I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 
613 Avenue Create - ATG (2 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Catch The Bug - ATG (1 of 3)
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG w/coloring (background is colored) (2 of 3)  (Friday)
Cute Card Thursday - ATG (1 of 3) (Thursday) 
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) 
Lavinia World Challenges - ATG (1 of 1)
 Word Art Wednesday - ATG (4 of 5)  (Wednesday) 
Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (2 of 3) (Tuesday
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Favorite Techniques (Bokeh) (1 of 5) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) 



Click above for more information

Join in Nov or Dec and earn $25 Cash back in your VIP account

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more



Message me on Messenger if you have questions.



CTMH December Stamp Of The Month
S2012 Happiness Never Grows Old
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone
 or FREE for VIP Members with a $50 order



CTMH Artwork for December SOTM


CTMH Artwork for November SOTM



See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


















4 comments:

  1. beautiful card! love the techniques with oxide distress.
    thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
    xx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, Gloria! Love this technique! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the technique. Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World. Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria