Monday, October 5, 2020

All Occasion Card Using Conie Fong Dancing Emily

Hello Friends! How is everyone?  It is still in the 90-100's here for temperatures; but I see other places have started to cool down.  I hope you are enjoying the cooler temperatures.  

I created this card last month, I think.  I just couldn't seem to get the inside of it done.  LOL!  I love that Conie Fong now has PNG as well as JPG formats for her images.  It makes them even more fun to work with.  I can layer them and use digital papers; which gives us even more options than we had before.  

I used Conie Fong "Dancing Emily" for this creation.  I hope you like it.  


Using CTMH cardstock with Stamps and paper inside

Inside Card
Sentiments inside - CTMH You Brighten My Day CC92011


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame with image - Gina Marie Designs No Frills Plain Slimline 
Looped Frame front - Gina Marie Designs Loopy Rectangle Slimline
Inside Die - Heffy Doodle Stitched Slimline Trio Die

Paper outside - A Bit More Time To Craft Digi Paper
Paper inside - CTMH Celebrate Mix In X9003
Cardstock - CTMH reverse side Raspberry, White Daisy, Reverse side of Lagoon
Dots - Gina Marie Designs
Sentiments inside - CTMH You Brighten MY Day CC92011
Ink - Lagoon

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, R30
Hair - Y11, Y23, YR23, White gel pen
Dress, Shoes, Ribbon - RV55, RV66
Ribbon - RB55, White gel dots


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
 Catch The Bug Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Crafty Friends Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafters Castle - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Friday)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday) 
 Word Art Wednesday - ATG (1 of 5) (Wednesday)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
Digi Choosday Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 2)  (Tuesday)
 Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 5) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Happy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
LeAnn's World 101 - ATG (1 of 3)
Let's Craft and Create Challenge - ATG/option (1 of 3)
Mix It Up Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (1 of 5)  
Morgan's Artworld - ATG (1 of 3)


CTMH October Stamp Of The Month
S2010 With All My Love
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone



CTMH Artwork for October SOTM





See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


13 comments:

  1. Gloria, Cute slimline creation with a touch of whimsy. Love the creative back drop. Thank you for sharing your magical creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a new challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely card both outside and in, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge this week
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Gloria, this is just too cute! I love the color combo and the skinny format for the card. Beautifully done. Time for a DT hat - So good to see you playing along with us at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Gloria, love the slim line card. The background is so cheerfull, the colours are so striking. Thanks for joining in this month at the Happy Craft Challenge Group.Design Team Member Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful skinny card. That is one of my favorite sentiments. Thank you for joining us this week at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card Gloria!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Gloria, Really like the back ground and the inside us nice to. We have had some very cold mornings here. Has already been in the 30s. The trees are changing colors now. Love fall, but dreading winter. Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your slimline card - the sweet image and sentiments are wonderful. The happy color scheme adds another level of loveliness to your card, as well. Thanks so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card!

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges and I hope to see your cards again.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Such lovely colours. Thanks for entering PD Digichooseday. Madison

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty slim line card. Thanks for sharing with us at MIU.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gloria, I am glad you got the inside done, it looks fab but more work! Ha, I sometimes have the same problem, so am LOLing with you. A beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Love to Craft Challenge #51 and we hope you play with us again! XXO, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh ?I love that sentiment!

    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria