Friday, June 19, 2020

Love Card Using Conie Fong Heart 4 You - Girl with CTMH Products

Hello Friends!   It is hot here in Sunny CA; but cool enough right now that I can take a bike ride if I get up early enough in the mornings.  It is supposed to go back to very hot again soon.  I hope you are doing well and having time to craft or do something you love.  It is important for our mental health; especially at a time like we have right now in the world with health issues.  

I am back again with another creation.  I got this idea from my friend Christine.  She had a die that was similar; but I didn't have the die; so I created one.  LOL!  I did order the die; but I wanted to see if I could create my own first.  It is fun to try; but it takes too much time for me to do that on a regular basis.

I used Conie Fong Heart 4 You - Girl.  I love this sweet puppy and had it in my stash already printed and ready to go.  It barely fit; but close enough.  I hope you enjoy this sweet card I have created.  



Inside Card
This color does not photograph correctly.  It is actually 
Emerald Green with background behind hearts as a deep blue; but the background card above doesn't show well either.  One of my favorite colors.
Using new CTMH stamps which come out in July.  See below. 



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Outside Frame front - Gina Marie Designs Loopy Rectangles
Inside peach frame - Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics
Love - Spellbinders Celebrations Richard Garey
Sunflower inside - CTMH Joyful Sunflower Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3740 or Stamp only is D1932.  (Available in July)

Paper - CTMH Mix In X9015 (available now)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lemonade and Emerald (all cardstock are double sided with darker outside, lighter inside)
Inside Paper - CTMH So Much Happy X7241B
Sentiment inside - CTMH Always Loved B1713 (Available in July)
Sunflower insideCTMH Joyful Sunflower Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3740 or Stamp only is D1932.  (Available in July)
Sequins - CTMH Loose Sequins Crafty Z4059 

Markers
Puppy - E50, E53, E55, E33
Flowers - Y11, Y15, BG000, BG23 (Zig 042 - Turquoise Green)
Heart - R000, R11
Shadow around puppy - BG000
Sunflower inside - Y11, Y15, Y17, G43, G94




I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (4 of 8)  (Sunday)
 (Saturday)
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
Crafty Catz - ATG w/option (1 of 3)
Polkadoodles - ATG (2 of 2)
As You Like It Challenge - Digi or Rubber and Why? I use both.  I prefer digi for my images to color, due to my vision changing; but I use clear stamps as well; so both are almost always found on my cards. ( 1 of 3) (Thursday)
    DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)   
 (Wednesday)
Arty Divas Challenge - ATG  (2 of 5) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (2 of 2) (Monday)
2 Crafter Critter Crazies Challenge Blog - ATG w/critter (4 of 5) (Other Date)
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit)
CCC Digi Creations - ATG w/option (4 of 5) 
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafty Animals - ATG (No limit)  
Creative Craft Cottage - ATG (4 of 5) 
  


CTMH June Stamp Of The Month
S2006 Garden Tags
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone


CTMH Artwork for June SOTM






CTMH has many adorable stamps & thin cut sets; plus paper, etc.


CTMH Artwork for some of our new products

Favorite Stamp & Thin Cuts 







Used for Scrapbooking as well as cards.


CTMH Artwork Using Stitched Together 


CTMH Stitched Together Collection
And More.....


This set can be used for cards and scrapbooking




See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Cute, cute, image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this little doggie is so cute. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz (and Colour crazy, Crafty Sentiments)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and die-cut frame love the really cute puppy.Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage
    Carol DT x


    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, thanks for joining us at the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful projects. Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles craft challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, so cute.. Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the adorable image and the wonderful colours (even though you say that they didn't photograph well). Beautifully done, Gloria! I'm so glad you shared your marvelous card with us over at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Best of luck with your entry, stay safe, and hope to see you gain.
    Hugs,
    Lori xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darling puppy, I love the flowers on its head! It looks like it has an important message to present to someone! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute image and I love the die cut frame! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria