Tuesday, September 3, 2019

All Occasion card Using Conie Fong Emma and Ellie with CTMH Every Little Thing and Mix In Paper

Hello Friends!  I hope you are having time to create.  I know that FL residents are stressed right now; which includes my daughter and her two children.  I am praying that the current/and all hurricanes go back out to sea where they can't hurt anyone or anything.  I lived there 8 yrs. and it is so hard to know what to do when a hurricane is coming; because of all the variations that can and do happen.  We evacuated with Hurricane Aaron; which was a Category 5 and drove all the way to MO to get away from it.  

I am still feeling out of sorts since our overseas vacation.  I know it will take some time to adjust to the time difference and all the food changes, etc.  I have taken the time to color/create; just because it helps me to feel better; even when my body is totally stressed out.

CTMH now has Custom12 and Custom24 packs of cardstock; where you choose any colors you want in increments of 2 and you decide which ones are your favorites.  I received my first Custom24 and love it!  

I colored this adorable Conie Fong "Emma & Ellie with wings".  I didn't realize that I had never used this image.  Time just gets away from me and I forget what I have used versus what I haven't.  I love this sweet image.  I had to use one of our new CTMH papers called "Every Little Thing" and also inside the card, I used CTMH Mix In paper; which is awesome, as well.  

My colors did not photograph very well; so I did the best I could with them; but I am disappointed that you can't see how great they look in person.  The cardstock colors are CTMH Wisteria and Mint.  The lavender wants to look blue; but it is lavender.  Everything matches so well.  The butterflies are also much softer colors, and they match perfectly.  After an hour trying to get the colors correct; I give up.  


Using CTMH Every Little Thing Paper - X7248B and
Inside is CTMH Mix In Paper X9007
Stamp Set for both sentiments is CTMH September SOTM; 
Random Acts of Cardness S1909
The blues are really lavender.





Inside Card
Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Rectangle with image - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles
Rectangles behind image - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Rectangles
Tag on front - Crafters Companion
Butterflies on outside and inside - CTMH Butterfly Friendship Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4263 (retired)
Square with sentiment inside - Cottage Cutz Double stitched Squares
Square on inside outside of sentiment - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Squares
Border Inside - CTMH Lace Border (retired)

Paper outside - CTMH Every Little Thing X7248B
Paper inside - CTMH Mix In - X9007
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy and Wisteria (One of 8 New colors)
Ink - CTMH Wisteria and Julep (New color of the year)

Sentiment outside and inside - CTMH September SOTM Random Acts of Cardness - S1909
Sequins - CTMH Loose Sequins Julep - Z3566
Stickles on Wings - Ranger Stickles glitter glue
Glitter Gems - CTMH Julep Glitter Gems - Z3507
Bling on Butterflies - CTMH Bitty Sparkles Z1263

Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - Y11, Y21, YR23
Lips - RV10
Dress - RV01, RV02, BG10
Wings - BG10, BG11, RV01, RV02
Flower - BG11, RV01, RV02
Elephant - BG10, BG11, RV10
Blanket - RV01, RV02
Butterflies on outside - BG11, RV02
Butterflies on inside - BG32, RV02




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (2 of 3) (Sunday)
Angie's Digital Stamps - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (2 of 3) 
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 2) (Saturday
Catch The Bug - Clean and Simple (2 of 2)
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes (2 of 2) (Friday)
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
The Outlawz - Festive Fridays (Anything Goes) (Unlimited) 
DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday)
Lavinia World Challenges - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Wednesday
Creative Moments - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
   Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (2 of 2)  
Ike's World Challenges - I is for Inky or AG (1 of 5)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
Get Creative Challenges - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Monday)
Heart 2 Heart Challenges - Stamp (No limit)
Incy Wincy Designs - Things With Wings (1 of 5)
Simon Says Challenge Blog - Something Clear (glitter on wings) (1 of 5)
 The Outlawz Monday Greetings - Sentiment (2 of 3) 
 A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes (2 of 3) 
Happy Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes w/option (No limit)
Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
        Not Just Cards Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (2 of 5)




Only $5 with $50 order
Or you can order for $18.95 with no order


S1909 Random Acts of Cardness


CTMH Cards created using this stamp set





Purchase these items individually or as a bundle; 
which saves you 30%.  See photos below.


CTMH Bundle Saves 30%
CC9195 Share the Season Stamps & Thin Cuts
CC9192 Giving Thanks (38 stamps)


CC9191 A Dash of Joy Stamp Set (34 stamps)







CTMH has a new Digital Cricut Cartridge which needs to be ordered through either the little green Cricut symbol at the bottom of my main CTMH website at https://purpleglocreations.closetomyheart.com or by using the link with the title above.  You will find all our available Digital Cricut Cartridges at this same location.


Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


29 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card. I love your layers. Thank you for crafting with us at Lavinia World. We look forward to seeing more of your work. Vicki- DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gloria. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy DT - http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the lavender, it's a colour that doesn't photograph well, but, I don't think it makes a difference, this is a beautiful card, inside and out. Thank you so much for joining us in our Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge atMorgan's Artworld Open Challenge this week. We would love to see you again in our next challenge.

    Faith Morgans Artworld DT

    Morgans Artworld
    morgansartworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card with pretty colour. thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card. A sweet image and lovely colourway.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore September Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sweet card and the colors you've chosen. Thanks for sharing another wonderful card with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #8.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is precious and I love the inside sentiment as well! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable,Gloria! Such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Lavinia World Challenge. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very sweet card. Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is darling! So happy I saw your pretty card at Lavinia World Challenges. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NJC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card for any young lady! The colors are wonderful together and that image is so lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Gloria! This is a beautiful and very sentimental creation. I love the soft colors and that ever so adorable image. I can't imagine any other color palette working as well as the one you chose. Thanks so much for leaving this fabulous creation on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer
    613 Avenue Create Challenge
    A Place to Start Challenge https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great coloring of the adorable image.
    Thanks for joining again the CAS challenge at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lots of lovely wings here and beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy (Things with Wings), we hope to see you again soon, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty Gloria. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy DT - http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an adorable little girl! I love the soft coloring. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute. A very pretty card.
    Thank you for coming along to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just too sweet! Great coloring and card design. Thanks for joining us at the Monday Greetings Challenge on the Outlawz Challenges site.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such and adorable card! I love how the paper and image colour fit perfectly together. Thank you for joining us at LPCF - Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Happy craft challenge
    DT Priyadarshini
    https://simpleartcraft-tips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooh so beautiful and wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this image! You made a gorgeous creation with it! Love it

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Hesters DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  25. A beautiful card and such a sweet picture, thanks for playing The Happy Craft Challenge, DT Danka

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really like how you have put as much detail into the inside of the card as the outside. Thanks for entering it in the Get Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a pretty card! Congratulations on becoming a September Heart2Heart Darling!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria