Monday, June 11, 2018

All Occasion Card Using CTMH A Bushel & A Peck June Stamp Of the Month

Hello friends!   I hope everyone is doing well and finding time to craft.  I rarely get a chance to use a new stamp the same month it comes out.   I don't normally think of anything to do with them until months later.  LOL!   I surprised myself this month and have fallen in love with this sweet CTMH June Stamp of the Month.  

I created this adorable card using CTMH June Stamp of the Month - A Bushel & A Peck.  I found some retired CTMH Jubilee paper and decided it would work well with this stamp set.  I added the sentiment inside to go with the old saying; "A Bushel & A Peck and a Hug Around The Neck".  I always thought that was a cute saying.  

And you can purchase this adorable stamp set for only $5 with a $50 purchase or you can purchase it for only $17.95 with no other purchase required.  Click on name below to order now.



Inside Card

Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame with image on front - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles
Frame behind image - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Rectangles
Frame with sentiment inside - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Squares

Images on front and inside - CTMH June SOTM - S1806 -Bushel & A Peck
Paper - CTMH Jubilee Paper Pack (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Cranberry, Indian Corn Blue (retired)
Sentiment outside - CTMH June SOTM - S1806 -Bushel & A Peck
Ribbon - Offray
Sentiment inside - I typed from the old saying "A Bushel & A Peck"
Inks - CTMH Cranberry and Sky (retired)

Markers 
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - C2, C5, C7, C9
Dress - B21, B23
Scarf - B21
Boots - B23
Leaves & Stems - G43
Apples - R11 (ShinHanArt-CTMH marker)
Basket - Y13, Y15, G40, G43
Grass under feet - G40, G43





I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
Dare 2B Artzy Challenges - Bright Colors (2 of 3)
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (No limit)
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
 Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 2) (Friday)
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes/option (1 of 3)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes (No limit)
  DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) (Thursday)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Wednesday)
 Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (2 of 2)   (Tuesday)
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes (No limit) (Monday)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes (1 of 3)  
 A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Other Date)
 Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
 Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes w/option (No limit)




Only $5 with $50 order
Or Order for $17.95 with no order

S1806 A Bushel and A Peck



June Stamp Of The Month Special Artwork

by Close To My Heart





25% Sale of Cardstock, Ribbon and embellishments
While supplies last




I would love for you to join my group.  
A place to share ideas, creations and more.

I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  I also have discounted CTMH stamp sets there as well. Check under Photos.



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


15 comments:

  1. Wow what a lovely sentiment and image for your card. I bet there is a whole generation now that hasn't herd that expression, but I love it :) Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting With Friends XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

     

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and the inside looks terrific too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card & love the inside of it as well. Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Gloria. I love how you colored her hair. Thank you for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. a beautiful card, thanks for sharing at Crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card inside and out. Your coloring is perfect and I love the papers you used. Thank you for joining the DL.ART June Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are many things I like about this card, not least that amazing DP. Great card.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation. Thanks for entering Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see yoou again.
    Denise (Owner of LPOCF)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving everything I see made with this adorable new CTMH stamp set and your card is no exception! Thanks for joining us at Lemon Shortbread!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your project, thank you for joining us at Classic Open Design Team Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful project - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge and we hope to see you again next month.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria